Miami Heat 2014 | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Heat 2014

I'm really liking the move of Cole to starter, with Rio looking great coming off the bench.

If McRoberts can grasp the concepts I think they can be a decent defensive team. Williams was a step slow all game and I imagine hes headed to the bench as soon as McRoberts can get acclimated. Granger I have no faith in whatsoever, but I assume hes going to get a chance once healthy. I could see him sliding over to the 4 to play next to Anderson with the second unit.

Granger may be a pipe dream of mine but, IF he can come back to remotely close to what he was, he will be a big help to our team. He is still young.

What's up with these back to back games? Toda is the first of 3 in 9 days, not good for Wade.

WHAT A FANTASTIC WEEKEND FOR MIAMI SPORTS!!! Heat win 2, and Canes and Phins win big.

Lebron was like a high priced call girl. She was great at what she does and got us off twice. We wanted her to stay a little longer but now she is off to his next trick.
Thanks for the memories .

:lol:

Does that mean she left y'all with blue balls last year?

960x540-1.jpg

Granger may be a pipe dream of mine but, IF he can come back to remotely close to what he was, he will be a big help to our team. He is still young.

I'm more intrigued with Ennis, Napier and McRoberts. I want to see Napier and McRoberts get some time with the starting unit and Ennis to get some playing time going against elite wings.

McRoberts is done for the season and Bosh is out for a month. This team isn't going anywhere.

On the plus side they get to keep their first rounder if its a top 10 pick and it wouldn't hurt their chances in the Davis/Durant derby if Riley struck gold again and paired Bosh with a young star.

At least Whiteside is a beast. Give him starter minutes and this team will get more wins. Not sure about the Lopez rumors . I don't want lopez at the expense of Whiteside minutes. Get me Afflao

Bums might make the playoffs even with their **** record. It'd be funny if they went to the finals as a 38-44 team.

Bums might make the playoffs even with their **** record. It'd be funny if they went to the finals as a 38-44 team.
Wade, Bosh and Deng all missed a bunch of games. Add in the fact that Whiteside is now a star. This team will not finish below .500 guaranteed

and beat the spurs for the title.

THAT would be funny :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom