Miami Heat almost robbed by the refs....! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Heat almost robbed by the refs....!

dolphans1

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Those that watched the Pacers vs Heat game can attest without question, that the Heat were almost robbed of a win Wednesday night.

Wade did not commit a foul on that 3 point missed shot with 10 seconds on the clock.

I went from anguish to elation in a matter of seconds.

It's amazing how refs can ruin so many great games.

Thank goodness for Lebron James, a beast....!

d-1

yes it was a horrible call, wade did not seem to contact George in my opinion but Miami was still able to win. it was a great game minus a few calls it was called too tight though. way too many fouls each way

Strange.

Fans of the Pacers and Heat haters felt like the Heat got all of the calls.
when dont they? hibbert also pushed off on Bosh and Bosh was called for an early 2nd foul.... point is, bad calls went both ways, I feel like it was very fair

I actually thought Wade hit his wrist or forearm..I do think the calls have been pretty even tho.

Any fan of any team crying about calls is just laughable.

Been pretty even throughout each series.

Didn't seem to be much crying from the Pacer crowd Sunday evening.

nor should there have been sunday night...the pacers got their asses handed to em...although i did find it particularly amusing hearing the commentators talk about how dirty a player hansbrough is when shane battier is far dirtier..he's done flopping all over the place so i guess i have to give him that...can thank the rules change for it...

nor should there have been sunday night...the pacers got their asses handed to em...although i did find it particularly amusing hearing the commentators talk about how dirty a player hansbrough is when shane battier is far dirtier..he's done flopping all over the place so i guess i have to give him that...can thank the rules change for it...

Everyone flops in the NBA.

It has become part of the game just like baseball players acting as if a pitch hit them.

Derek Jeter did that and he's a genius. Bryce Harper does it and people question his character lol.

It's all about how the media portrays people these days.

Everyone flops in the NBA.

It has become part of the game just like baseball players acting as if a pitch hit them.

Derek Jeter did that and he's a genius. Bryce Harper does it and people question his character lol.

It's all about how the media portrays people these days.

well it's pretty sad...i don't like anyw world cup worthy crap

god dang joey crawford is horrendous as an official...making calls from the opposite side of the floor he's got no angle to and no business to...calling terrible loose ball fouls...that clown shouldn't be reffing rec league games

Back
Top Bottom