Miami Heat Draft Precious Achiuwa... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Heat Draft Precious Achiuwa...

If they all pan out a frontcourt of Achiuwa, Okpala, and Adebayo would be thrilling to watch. The length and quickness would be unparalleled.

Add that other African brother from up north and that would be something the NBA has never seen. Can you imagine how much fun Giannis would have playing Jones' former role at the top of the zone?

Somewhat of a developmental project -- but adds significant shot blocking right away.

Had to flash on this a tad!

Just realized that Gabe Vincent is also of Nigerian descent. I'm guessing it has more to do with Riley respecting the work ethic of these guys and how far removed they are from the AAU culture but its still funny how the Heat have stocked up.

Kinda hard not to root for the Bucks to fall apart. Giannis deserves a better coach....someone that can be honest with him and tell him hes not Lebron or Harden in the half court. He can be better than them in so many ways. Hes the most devastating finisher since a young Shaq and its frightening to think what havoc he could wreck if he played as the roll man surrounded by shooters. For his sake I hope he finds that somewhere....selfishly I hope it is with the Heat.

Back
Top Bottom