Miami heat playoffs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami heat playoffs

Wade is looking like 24 year old Wade and not a 34 year old. He is the only player that looks like he belongs in the playoffs and that includes both teams.

Heat have no business being down only 10 at the half. What a terrible half of basketball. Way too many turnovers, no ball movement, no interior defense, Wade not going off and Lowry/Derozan having their best games of the playoffs so far.

Down 5 with 3 mins to play

I'll gladly take an ugly win up there :up:

This Heat team is just too flawed to go with long stretches of bad play, like they have done this entire playoff run.

Clearly they need Whiteside to take pressure off their defense, even if he does get manhandled in one on one situations.

And Joe Johnson or Luol Deng have to be solid for them to win. When both are bad, they have no chance.

Winslow is going to be great, but he has to put in the work this offseason on his jumper.

They did not deserve this game . . . they did not play well enough and they look tired. We'll see what is left in the tank for them.

Well Heat fans got to see what I have been saying about Goran Dragic since we acquired him last season . . . The guy is one of the top 10 "finishers" in the NBA. Seriously let that dude attack and if he gets in the paint he has an arsenal of moves and angles to get the ball in the basket. Last night he proved he can be "the guy" on the big stage and Wade took notice that he "does" have a sidekick.

As for Wade, just classic.

Most encouraging thing? Joe Johnson starting to break out of his slump late in that game . . . We need a big game from him in Toronto . . . Nobody expected him to be 25 a night, every night . . . But we need a vintage Joe Johnson performance in game 7.

And props to Luol Deng for last night . . . Didn't do much offensively due to the hand injury, but he brought it on defense and had key rebounds.

And what a draft Riley had, man I love the rooks, typical Riley guys. Also nice to see Tyler Johnson playing well, kid is grease lightning.

Shoutout to McRoberts for the hustle plays.

LOL at the radio shows over the last few days talking about Spo is a bad coach. It is kind of like the Tannehill argument . . . It will be pulling teeth to give him credit for the group who absolutely cant stand him . . . .except he has two championships under his belt. The guy has done an absolute great job of coaching this season, arguably the best coaching job in his career IMO and I really want to see him cement that by getting this game 7 win and going up against Lebron and the Cavs in the ECF.

Come on Miami!!

0%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20%20CiYxePMWUAAWIMb_zpskbp1hcq3.jpg

Well Heat fans got to see what I have been saying about Goran Dragic since we acquired him last season . . . The guy is one of the top 10 "finishers" in the NBA. Seriously let that dude attack and if he gets in the paint he has an arsenal of moves and angles to get the ball in the basket. Last night he proved he can be "the guy" on the big stage and Wade took notice that he "does" have a sidekick.

As for Wade, just classic.

Most encouraging thing? Joe Johnson starting to break out of his slump late in that game . . . We need a big game from him in Toronto . . . Nobody expected him to be 25 a night, every night . . . But we need a vintage Joe Johnson performance in game 7.

And props to Luol Deng for last night . . . Didn't do much offensively due to the hand injury, but he brought it on defense and had key rebounds.

And what a draft Riley had, man I love the rooks, typical Riley guys. Also nice to see Tyler Johnson playing well, kid is grease lightning.

Shoutout to McRoberts for the hustle plays.

LOL at the radio shows over the last few days talking about Spo is a bad coach. It is kind of like the Tannehill argument . . . It will be pulling teeth to give him credit for the group who absolutely cant stand him . . . .except he has two championships under his belt. The guy has done an absolute great job of coaching this season, arguably the best coaching job in his career IMO and I really want to see him cement that by getting this game 7 win and going up against Lebron and the Cavs in the ECF.

Come on Miami!!

I bet you the Clippers would take Spo over Doc Rivers I think Spo is an awesome coach.

I don't see this team beating the Cavs in the ECF, but they'll put up a better fight than the Raptors would.

I don't see this team beating the Cavs in the ECF, but they'll put up a better fight than the Raptors would.

Not really trying to look past game 7 at Toronto.

But if the Heat do win tomorrow, they gotta get one of those first 2 games in Cleveland. Catch them rusty off the layoff. Having Whiteside back is essential. Cleveland been draining the jumpers, they need somebody who can stay in the middle to alter shots and allow the Miami wing guys to stick on those shooters.

The impartial gambler in me says Cleveland in 5, no matter who they face . . . had Bosh been there, I'd give Miami a better shot . . . but if Cleveland is on their game, I don't think either of these 2 teams have the horses.

If its Miami, force them to win on your homecourt . . . something they have not been able to do.

depends on if JV is healthy for the Raps and if DeRozan/Lowry can play like they did during the regular season. As an impartial 3rd party, I think after JV got hurt, Casey cost the Raptors game 4 by going super small late rather than riding with Biyumbo... especially with how bad the guards were playing.

Not to say I think the Raptors win but I think with a healthy JV and their back court on their game, they match up well with Cleveland

That was the worst game of Heat basketball I've seen in a long time. What is that offense? They need to find something else to run. Goran Dragic is terrible, too. He is not worth the money, at least. Special players make things happen. But, then again, not even Wade was special today.

Only positive is that, yes, we stole Justise Winslow and he's freaking 20 years old. Lol! He is going to be a fixture on this team.

Back
Top Bottom