Miami Herald reports Mike Wallace isn't open to taking a pay cut from the Dolphins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Herald reports Mike Wallace isn't open to taking a pay cut from the Dolphins

I wouldn't be open to a pay cut either. He's still a 5 year old. But we do need him.
this short term, dickless thinking is what keeps us crappy. you want to win tomorrow? go find another team please

No one should be surprised at this. He made it clear that he puts himself before the team, he obviously is unhappy in Miami and he will do what he needs to do to leave. A waste of a lot of cap space.

like Brandon Marshall "saw things so much clearer once you were in my rearview mirrror"

Miami Herald reports Mike Wallace isn't open to taking a pay cut from the Dol...

Why should he take a pay cut?

Exactly

That being said if we do cut him along with hartline and Gibson, hello 3-13... And it'll all be tannehill (and the fans) fault.

Its funny how concerned fans are with players money. There wasn't a problem with Wallace until the last game that was basically meaningless. He does have an attitude but what good receiver doesn't except Calvin and Andre Johnson. Its part of the package. If I was him, I would be more concerned how they plan on using me because the coaches aren't using him to his potential.

Mike wallace threw a hissy fit in his very first game with the dolphins. He is all about himself. I love all you guys who defend him and spin it as he wants to win and he has emotion and passion. Yea he has emotion and passion for money and seeing himself on sportscenter. He is about himself and doeant give a **** about anyone else in that locker room. Tannehill has taken a beating like ive never seen before and you dont see him crying about it or pointing fingers or quit on his team. Jarvis landry who was a rookie is more mature than wallace. Hes also a better football player than wallace too and its not even close.

I don't blame him. Granted I don't think he's worth his price. But if I busted my ass, just to watch weak ass Philbin puke away games, I'd wanna get paid too.

Landry has no idea what awaits him once Wallace is gone.
Its easy to be productive against 3rd string CB's and safety's.

Please just cut him . It's hurts but he's the complete opposite of what our team SHOULD represent. You have to show players what this organization is about and stop being a joke.

By cutting the player that stands up to the joke that this franchise currently is?

Yeah, you don't take pay cuts just because. If you're in a situation where the team is asking you to to go down to fair market value that's one thing, because you're not going to get that extra money either way. But that is not Wallace's situation. Wallace will get the $10 million we owe him plus probably another $40 million with $20 million guaranteed on the open market. And on top of that I don't think he even wants to be here anymore.

Not sure whats up with Brady. It seems like he cares a lot more about winning than the money. I might feel a little bad for him if Belichick pulls a Belichick and trades him with his nice low salary for a first round pick though.

Yeah, you don't take pay cuts just because. If you're in a situation where the team is asking you to to go down to fair market value that's one thing, because you're not going to get that extra money either way. But that is not Wallace's situation. Wallace will get the $10 million we owe him plus probably another $40 million with $20 million guaranteed on the open market. And on top of that I don't think he even wants to be here anymore.

Not sure whats up with Brady. It seems like he cares a lot more about winning than the money. I might feel a little bad for him if Belichick pulls a Belichick and trades him with his nice low salary for a first round pick though.

Brady has stated as such. He's also insinuated that he has made waaaaaaaay more money outside of football than he needs his salary. Which is obvious.

Back
Top Bottom