Miami is the underdog this week | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami is the underdog this week

Hey dolfan201,

Theres a reason the 9ers are favored over the fish sticks. You asked who have the 9ers beat? Ask the same question of your team. Now lets look at our common opponents.

Cults: Both teams won easily

Panthers: You guys did beat them easily while we struggled to beat them in OT. Still managed to sweep them this year.

Jets: HE HE HE> yall got sweep by them. We beat them!

Rams: We both got schooled by them but at least my team showed some heart and didnt get rolled by 42-10. We also played them pretty tough in our house.

Bills: It took a 4th qrt collapse to get your win while we rolled by on them 35-0. Also, someone name Van something throw for over 300 yard on yall that game.

Its not a lack of respect to have the 9ers favored. Yall are coming to our house and playing on a short week. Couple that with a team looking to redeem itself. All I got to say is fish fry anyone!

Keep this up man and we will release our secret weapon on you :fire: :fire:

I thin beating the Colts 41-6 who actually have a passing game is better than beating the Bills 35-0 who have crap. We will see on Sunday who is better. We have had some crappy games this year, and we haven't played well, but our record doesn't show it. I think that on Monday, we showed who we really are. The Niners have a great offense and have played great ball this year. This is our hardest game remaining on our schedule but I think that we will win it, but it will be very close.

To socal 49er, that guy Van Pelt has had 3 300 yard game in his first 4 starts, and as you found out against the Panthers in divsion game it doesn't matter how good or bad the teams are it will always be a dog fight. I also don't see any wins on your schedule as impressive as Oakland or New England.

My response to the sporting news writter. This guy is a joke! I read about 100 articles a week on football-Dolphins, and I have never heard this guys name before. I would like to see if he is actully employed by the sporting news what postin he has. I bet he is an intern baseball fact checker.

You guys ought to listen to SoCal49er, he has some good points...This will be a good game between 2 strong teams and the Niners and their fans are definitely not taking Miami lightly.

I've always been a "secondary" Dolphins fan and always love it when Miami kicks Chokeland's a*s.....But, as much as I like the Dolphins, I'll be at the 'Stick on Sunday cheering for my Niners to beat your Dolphins...

I think it will be a close game with a final score of Niners 24, Dolphins 21...

Good luck...good game...

Go Niners!!

Back
Top Bottom