Miami is the underdog this week | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami is the underdog this week

Flyin11

Mark Clayton
Reaction score
Latest line in the paper is San Francisco 49ers by 4 over the Miami Dolphins..No biggy...We do as good as underdogs as we do as favorites :D:D ;)

Hey all. This site rocks. About the Niners...

As tough as they are. We have a huge shot of the upset on this one. I've learned, especially after this season, to NEVER write the Fins off of a game. They always seem to find a way to make it happen. So, when we travel to San Fran, here's what I'm predicting.
27-24, Fins. Fiedler makes it a 4 game streak with ZERO Interceptions :D and the game ball goes to Chambers, who will catch 8 passes, including a TD...

Thanks for reading my ramblings about our favorite team.
GO FINS!

talk about a lack of respect

Week 14 rankings:

here's just one quote:
Jeff Garcia, vs. Dolphins - He and Terrell Owens take out frustrations on the Dolphins.
:yell:

I hope Sam, Pat, Brian, Brock and Terry are reading this...

I don't want to read too much more of that ****..It just pisses me off more!!!! :fire: :fire: :fire:

Dolphin Hater

That guy is a complete ass! He had our guys as 2nd best and didn't even mention our defense or Mare! :rolleyes: Just like last year..................media jumps on Dolphins bandwagon by the last week. :yell:

:monkey: MEDIA

I say the media can go screw themselves. Any real football fan knows what the Fins are doing is nothing short of awesome. Jeff Garcia and Terrell Owens are going to have their frustration taken out for them when the Fins D rips them a new one....
:fire: The Fins... are a simply amazing team. They're playing with more heart than I've ever seen them with. They are playing like they want it. And, for the record. I think they can win it all. !GO FINS!!

:monkey: The Niners

We all know the Garcia is Hobbled

with a knee injury.... The Defense will be all over him..... This is driving me crazy that know one thinks the Dolphins can beat them:fire: :fire: :fire: :fire:

If they would have beaten the Rams I would understand but the Ram swept them:fire: :fire: :fire:

Look at the 49ers schedule

Sep. 09 Atlanta Win 16-13 (OT)
Sep. 23 St. Louis Loss 30-26
Oct. 01 @NY Jets Win 19-17
Oct. 07 Carolina Win 24-14
Oct. 14 @Atlanta Win 37-31 (OT)
BYE WEEK
Oct. 28 @Chicago Loss 37-31 (OT)
Nov. 04 Detroit Win 21-13
Nov. 11 New Orleans Win 28-27
Nov. 18 @Carolina Win 25-22 (OT)
Nov. 25 @Indianapolis Win 40-21
Dec. 02 Buffalo Win 35-0
Dec. 09 @St. Louis Loss 27-14

Who have they beat that impresses you...

Atlanta ?? Detroit?? Carolina?? They went into OT with Carolina
:fire: :fire: :fire:

the fact that the fins................

have to fly across country might affect them a little, but really...........................! :fire:

Who care about the critics!?

Who cares about critics? They don't know what they're talking about? Did anyone else send the author of that article a piece of their mind? :fire: :fire: :fire: I sure did! Let's hope he learned his lesson and gives the Fins credit where credit is due! GO FINS!

Grr

Garcia will be torn apart. He's not that fast. Fiedler is faster than him. Even Mooch said Hearst was tired and wearing down, he had a lack on conditioning from having a very small training camp.
Owens is hurt too, Madison will do BETTER than Aneaes Williams (shut hit ass down) and if you think Stokes will get ANYTHING on Surtain, you're crazy. The 49ers have gotten crap for sacks and INTs. They plain SUCK when it comes to anything vs the pass. I would not be surprised if we won this by 14+ Not surprised ONE BIT.

Wow you guys are PASSIONATE!! I love it, get em guys and gals, tell those media jerks where they can put their keyboards.

I guess I need to bust out an article and say something about all this.

87!!!

We're still waiting for your interview with Travis Minor that you promised us!! ;) :lol:

Back
Top Bottom