Miami Lone Unbeaten in the AFC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Lone Unbeaten in the AFC

Agreed about the offense being the most potent it's been since Marino's era. That being said, I've seen plenty of Marino-led teams start strong in September and fade in December.

I hope they prove me wrong, but like I said, I've been a Dolfan my whole life. Far from my first rodeo.
Oh jeez, your a SB or bust guy? I'm in the group who just wants to be part of the conversation every year again. Of course once we can do that its SB or bust but 1 step at a time.

They going to come out pumped on national tv in their all whites with white helmet
One thing I don't get, and it really doesn't matter either way, is how ESPN's match-up predictor has the Bengals 70% chance to win (and the Bills were 55% chance to win, Ravens were 75%) against us...yet this is the smallest line from either game.

Its a short week for Cincy too guys.
Yeah, and I’d think if you look at the game planning aspect in a vacuum, a short week favors the more exotic scheme.

If I recall, Burrow is not the best QB when facing blitzes and it’s going to be his first time playing our defense.

I’d actually like to see the stats of QB’s that faced our defense for the first time from 2020-2021. I don’t think it’s going to look pretty.

Yeah, and I’d think if you look at the game planning aspect in a vacuum, a short week favors the more exotic scheme.

If I recall, Burrow is not the best QB when facing blitzes and it’s going to be his first time playing our defense.

I’d actually like to see the stats of QB’s that faced our defense for the first time from 2020-2021. I don’t think it’s going to look pretty.
It shell-shocked Herbert the first time around.

My boss has the audacity to say we still finish 7 and 10 lmao
My boss is a life long Putz fan (45 years, not a bandwagon), and he admits he was wrong about Tua, and Mac Jones blows........Lol

If our defense can bring what they brought against the Bills, from a pressure standpoint, I have a feeling they'll get home more. Should be a long evening for Joey.

Agree, will be tough short-week. Visiting team always has big disadvantage on Thurs night games. Plus a natural letdown possible after such emotional win. McD needs to keep them focused. Bengals were in the freakin bowl last year, we gotta be jacked up.
I don't buy the "let down" in this case. I think it may just give them more confidence to keep the train rolling. No doubt in my mind that McD and Co. will put in 20 hours a day to prepare (and get it right). All the players have to do is execute their assignments.

We will have to see what kind of injuries/dings we have after that 15 round heavyweight bout. Hope Tua's back is not an issue going forward.

Back
Top Bottom