Miami Lone Unbeaten in the AFC | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Lone Unbeaten in the AFC

Oh jeez, your a SB or bust guy? I'm in the group who just wants to be part of the conversation every year again. Of course once we can do that its SB or bust but 1 step at a time.
No, I'm just talking about making the playoffs period. My post is based on some of the rhetoric floating on here that the Dolphins are now the SB favorite in the AFC and have "arrived" after 3 games.

Our schedule gets ridiculously soft after this game. If we win this week, there is a chance we enter December undefeated.
With how long its been since we were a good football team, now is as good a time as any to dream big. LOL

One thing I don't get, and it really doesn't matter either way, is how ESPN's match-up predictor has the Bengals 70% chance to win (and the Bills were 55% chance to win, Ravens were 75%) against us...yet this is the smallest line from either game.

This is the same media company who said Dallas had 55% chance of beating Tampa (a few wks ago). Yet, the Bucs were like 3.5 pt faves.

I have to admit I was sweating out the end of that Colts/Chiefs game as much as the Dolphins game. Getting rid of Mahomes' unbeaten opportunity is my top priority every season. He is always a threat.

Besides, there were already indications of severe team strength. Entering yesterday Buffalo had a YPPA Differential of +4.6 and Kansas City +3.6. That number is totally different than the Chiefs of last year, when they were mediocre in all the key categories but Mahomes continually bailed them out beginning in midseason.

It was so awesome to get rid of Buffalo and Kansas City yesterday. This indeed brings back memories of 1972. I think the Dolphins were already the only unbeaten team after Week 3. Something like that. I know we were alone very early.

Kudos to Matt Ryan for pulling out that game in the final seconds. Now he can go back to being a pop gun.

Xavienā€˜s ball hawk skills have been tested the first three weeks and heā€™s responded. Heā€™ll find a way to correct the drops on those misses interceptions. Looking forward to see him and the rest of the Phins secondary against the Bengals talented WR trio.

Attachments

• 37FA913D-9017-41B8-9E4F-82561A10ECE6.jpeg
    37FA913D-9017-41B8-9E4F-82561A10ECE6.jpeg
    42.5 KB · Views: 6
Back
Top Bottom