Miami Marlins GM: Stanton, McGehee not on the trading block | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Marlins GM: Stanton, McGehee not on the trading block

Kdawg954

My f*ck ups be the perfect mistakes
Club Member
Reaction score
http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/1...ancarlo-stanton-casey-mcgehee-not-trade-block

On Stanton: "He ain't going nowhere"
On McGehee: "He ain't going nowhere, either"

dont_believe_you_anchorman-1.gif

In all seriousness, even if it doesn't happen before the July 31st deadline, we've seen this before.

If Fernandez wasn't injured he'd probably be on the trading block as well cause that's just how we roll .. unfortunately.

If Fernandez wasn't injured he'd probably be on the trading block as well cause that's just how we roll .. unfortunately.

Man, if they were to trade Fernandez, it would be the ultimate slap in the face. The guy has everything you want from a star baseball player in Miami. He's young, he's Cuban, he is all about family and he's a stud. You trade him away, I think you start losing the core Marlins fan (the few 100 that are left).

I lost all faith in the management long ago when they let Cabrera leave. It's like we are the farm team for the rest of the league. Find and develop talent then send it somewhere else to play. I still check out the stats and watch them when they play Atlanta because I'm in that market now but it's hard to be a loyal fan.

Man, if they were to trade Fernandez, it would be the ultimate slap in the face. The guy has everything you want from a star baseball player in Miami. He's young, he's Cuban, he is all about family and he's a stud. You trade him away, I think you start losing the core Marlins fan (the few 100 that are left).

Carlos Rodon, Gordon Beckham and prospects for Fernandez...

A startling 3 of

Sale
Fernandez
Quintana

I would splooge everywhere if that were too happen. Hell, I'm already ecstatic for Rodon to join the starting lineup for a nasty set of lefties. We need to even it out and replace Rodon with an elite righty though

Back
Top Bottom