Miami Marlins New Logo | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Marlins New Logo

FinFan17

Active Roster
Reaction score
I have to say the new logo is pretty awesome, love the marlin wrapped around the big M and the outline of a baseball is sweet. I wish the Dolphins would go back to the old logo with the dolphins wearing a football helmet with an M on it, that was classic.

The first one is the money shot and should be used all the time. Maybe the Dolphins could incorporate something like that with the current logo to make it look better and not like a jet on take off.

It's okay I guess...I like the orange/red highlight on the back of the marlin- how it completes the curve of the baseball is cool.

So got bored and decided to see what the new logo would look like with the classic Florida Marlins colors in various arrangements. I am sure there are more ways I could mix this up but I see no need to. You ask me this is a MAJOR improvement over the colors they currently have.
MIAMarlinsClassicColors.jpg

So got bored and decided to see what the new logo would look like with the classic Florida Marlins colors in various arrangements. I am sure there are more ways I could mix this up but I see no need to. You ask me this is a MAJOR improvement over the colors they currently have.
View attachment 14302

I like ht black and the white one directly above it

I am in love with this new logo. Was a diehard Marlins fan from their inception and their last logo...well it lost me. Everything about the team just seemed so cheap. This feels new and different in a really cool way.

Dolphins are slowly finding a middle ground between their new look and what fans like. Curious to see if they do some additional tinkering once Ross leaves.

Ross doesnt seen interested or smart enough to go back to our Throwbacks.
They are easily one of the best Uni's in the League. The 'Fin Masses have spoken, and pretty much shown their support for such a move. I've been a 'Fin 4ever, and wear only the Old Logos....I "HATE" and dont wear the Sea World one. I truly believe, it would be a HUGE marketing move if He would. But.......Not Happening :frown :rage

Awesome Logo for the Marlins btw!!!

Oh and...I dislike the M font, nasty! The baseball caps with just the marlin emblem, no M, rocks!

Back
Top Bottom