miami mike from toronto also | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

miami mike from toronto also

phin4life

Practice Squad
Reaction score
...going to the detroit game you have a parking pass or anything like that. See you are looking to meet up. I'm parking at eastern market have the pass already, should be down there early morn going for when the gates open up. Get back sitting around the same section. Speak later
phins (scottie)

phin4life said:
...going to the detroit game you have a parking pass or anything like that. See you are looking to meet up. I'm parking at eastern market have the pass already, should be down there early morn going for when the gates open up. Get back sitting around the same section. Speak later
phins (scottie)
i do not have a parking pass, do you recomend getting one? and not sure if i can make it to the party, however i will be at the game, not sure if i'll be heading down wednesday night or thursday moring? what time do the gates open?:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins: :jetssuck:
:saberfigh

Miami Mike

....I rec'd my pass way back in Aug early Sept I believe. If you are going to tailgate etc I would recommend but just heading there on Thursday morn there are plenty of spot around. Not very many allow boozing I think. As for the gates to open I assume an hour before but not to sure with thanksgiving game. As long as I'm there by high noon should be all right. Be a wicked game loud need to bring all the phins to life, Speak later
phins (scottie)

phin4life said:
....I rec'd my pass way back in Aug early Sept I believe. If you are going to tailgate etc I would recommend but just heading there on Thursday morn there are plenty of spot around. Not very many allow boozing I think. As for the gates to open I assume an hour before but not to sure with thanksgiving game. As long as I'm there by high noon should be all right. Be a wicked game loud need to bring all the phins to life, Speak later
phins (scottie)

Back
Top Bottom