Miami Miracle... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Miracle...

What do you think of the Miami Miracle?

• Total voters
If the Pats win the SB, it'll be a truly meaningless play. I was convinced that was the play that would lead to a road postseason defeat for them.

That's your perspective and how it impacted you and I respect that. I, however, took great joy in that moment regardless of the consequential impact.

Unforgettable joy. I'll hang on to it for years like I have with so many other plays in the past 50 years. It's amazing how the mind can store these little nuggets of information and they never go away. You can pull them up when you need a bit of light in your life.

I had +7.5 bet on Dolphins that won. It was good when Brady settled for FG at end.
I also had money line bet on Dolphins. The miracle play made that bet a winner also.
It was a good day no matter the result of the last 3 games for me.

Going down as one of the best plays in NFL history, we beat the patriots, and it brought a ton of excitement (even if it was short lived) to a fan base that desperately needed something to cheer for, and there's still fans that are pissed off that the play bumped us down a few spots in the draft? Come on people! How can you not love it!?

As was said before, It was a highlight in a lackluster season.
I'll take it.

I will remember that play for the rest of my life along with the celebration that ensued. I will not remember that it dropped us two spots in the draft.

Before we found out our draft position, before we found out the Pat still won the AFC Championship game, and before we find out the Pats won another Super Bowl (with aid from refs of course). The feeling you felt watching the final play live was probably one of the best feelings you felt that week, that month, maybe even that year.

If you felt absolutely nothing watching this play happen live, why even watch at this point?

That play is something you'll probably never see again in your life. You'll never forget it....like ever. I'll take it.

In the grand scheme of things, it was meaningless. What a sad state of affairs this franchise is currently in

Before we found out our draft position, before we found out the Pat still won the AFC Championship game, and before we find out the Pats won another Super Bowl (with aid from refs of course). The feeling you felt watching the final play live was probably one of the best feelings you felt that week, that month, maybe even that year.

If you felt absolutely nothing watching this play happen live, why even watch at this point?

I ask myself that question when I give Davie my time. Because they have done absolutely nothing to earn back my loyalty since they lost it shoveling a fraud product on the field.

But hey, I did goto 3 Regular season Chief games and took my Dad and his brothers to the INDY PO game.

No matter what you think of the play, or what you think of the players and coaches involved with it, they will always be remembered for this play and it is now a part of Dolphins history that I’m glad to have witnessed.

I threw **** at the TV and yelled, "No we just dropped 2 spots in the draft". Now we can't draft the next Christian Ponder or Jake Locker!

Back
Top Bottom