Miami needs a 3rd WR so badly!!!!! SEA VS SF Defenses. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami needs a 3rd WR so badly!!!!! SEA VS SF Defenses.

They don't need a 3rd WR, they need a #1 WR. A good TE with length/wingspan, speed, athletic ability, and size would be ideal to add as well.

"We have a bunch of #3, #4 and #5 WR's, we don't have any #1's and #2's" ~ Jeff Ireland, on HBO's Hard Knocks in front of millions of eyeballs and voicing his displeasure to millions of earholes

Seahawks are great a home but not as good on the road. We can definitely beat then in Miami. The 49ers, I gotta be honest with you, Alex Smith ****ing blows, man. We got a shot to steal one there if our guys bring their A game. Alex Smith is garbage.

I think we'll split those games.

Seattle should be tough but manageable at home if we play on point.

San Fran is gonna be tough, especially in their home arena on the west coast. I hope Tannehill brings his A game.

Gaffney is a solid 3rd option we could use a dominant WR though, we are missing that

I think we can surprise the niners in all honestly. They definitely have exploitable weaknesses. And the Seahawks are hot and cold. I think we def split these games

The Seattle corners get away with MURDER. If they don't call pass interference that day, Miami is ****ed. They have no shot against Seattle if that's the case. They will jam and grab Hartline. He's not a tough WR. Bess isn't a physical WR.

Miami's only hope is Gaffney on Browner. If they stick Browner on Gaffney, he'll get separation by running his routes. That's all we can hope. We also have to hope Clay can do something.

Miami's defense will stuff both of these teams though. There is a SERIOUS test in San Fran but Seattle... Im not too worried. If we can score 14 points we win.

We could surprise them by plugging in Matthews that day. He might be able to give us some playmaking ability in the slot.

They don't need a 3rd WR, they need a #1 WR. A good TE with length/wingspan, speed, athletic ability, and size would be ideal to add as well.

"We have a bunch of #3, #4 and #5 WR's, we don't have any #1's and #2's" ~ Jeff Ireland, on HBO's Hard Knocks in front of millions of eyeballs and voicing his displeasure to millions of earholes

I tink that idiot thought it was a way to motivate his players. His a ****ing moron it seroiusly BAFFLES me how he has a job.

Watching Wilson play it puts things in perspective. He really wasn't all that great. Sure he didn't have a lot of help from his receivers, but he really made some bad decisions.

Hopefully people keep that in mind when Tannehill has a bad game.

we don't NEED a #3 WR , gaffney/moore can fight over that... what we really NEED is a true #1 WR. Not taking anything away from Hartline, I love the guy, but I just dont think hes #1 Material. If we get a true #1 then hartline becomes our #2 and Bess becomes the #3 and plays from the slot where he really belongs.

Back
Top Bottom