Miami Needs Durable WRs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Needs Durable WRs

Dolph N.Fan

Active Roster
Reaction score
I would not be upset at all if Miami completely revamped the WR unit this off-season.

Parker always knicked up every season outside of last year.

Preston Williams ended the season on IR for the 2nd consecutive season.

Grant ended the season on IR for the 3rd consecutive season.

Need WRs that can help toward a December playoff push by actually being available.

I would not be upset at all if Miami completely revamped the WR unit this off-season.

Need WRs that can help toward a December playoff push by actually being available.

And how is "durable" determined? Can't go by college career.

And how is "durable" determined? Can't go by college career.
Can cross off a few free agent options though, like Will Fuller for example.

Young (26), really nice player when healthy, would give us something we're desperately missing, but: 14, 10, 7, 11, 8.

Thatswhy I think they’ll draft J Chase. Smith is 170 lbs soaking wet

I wonder how much though confer with Tua about those Bama receivers?

ACL's, the first one, can happen to any player at any time. Also, that injury to PW this season was freak and had nothing to do with being 'brittle'...
But Parker's crap is annoying and he has to be thought of as 'gravy' and not 'the meat' in the stew.
A-Rob is a great player and my choice to acquire depending on money.
A-Rob doesnt have game-breaker speed but can get deep in single coverage but can lap the whole route tree and drag defenders all over the field. Then, you can draft a burner, slightly more one-dimensional speed guy and youre in great shape in our WR room.
I'll be very disappointed if A-Rob signs somewhere else for a reasonable cost.

If we get A-Rob in FA, we dont even need a 1st Rnd WR. We can find a more 1-dimensional speed guy in round 2 or later.
An elite LB or generational talent tackle are more precious and better uses for a 3rd overall pick.
If a special talent WR is still available at 18, take him. If not, trade down from there.

We need durable everything and wide receivers in general. Davante Parker should be our third string with two consistent options as our main receivers.

That’s what scares me about davonte smith. I think he weighs 175 lbs

Anybody can go down at any time.

And in more than one season.

Durable would be an excellent quality to have, though.

Back
Top Bottom