Miami Needs Durable WRs | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Needs Durable WRs

That’s what scares me about davonte smith. I think he weighs 175 lbs

USATSI_15245208.jpg
images

Marvin Harrison had a pretty long career for a "skinny" dude.

Gotta draft the best wr which is Smith and let the chips fall where they may. No one can predict durability. Just hope and pray they stay healthy

Cant tell by history if healthy but for sure can if they cant stay on the field. Ride out parker and Williams on their current deal and after that its in faiths hands.

Per Roto:

ALLEN ROBINSONWR, CHICAGO BEARS

Allen Robinson caught 6-of-7 targets for 55 yards in the Bears' Wild Card loss to the Saints.​

Robinson appeared in all 16 games for the second straight season and caught a career-high 102 passes on 151 targets, turning them into 1,250 yards and six touchdowns. Only Stefon Diggs, DeAndre Hopkins, and Davante Adams caught more passes among wideouts, and it was good enough to make Robinson the overall WR15 in half-PPR points per game. 2021 will be Robinson's age-28 season, and he's scheduled to hit free agency. After playing his entire career with Blake Bortles and Mitchell Trubisky, one would have to think finding a star quarterback to catch passes from will be Robinson's top priority this coming offseason. He had very public disagreements with the Bears during the season and was reportedly looking for a trade. Robinson would likely be extremely angered if he were slapped with the franchise tag, but it's not out of the question.

I’m fine drafting guys like Waddle who suffered a freak injury. It is a very different situation than a guy like Parker who is always hurt. He might not miss a ton of games, but he is always playing through injuries at less than 100%.

Yes Miami needs durable WRs. Starts with size and speed. Dudes. Not this crap we’ve been dealing with. Same at RB.

grant
Wilson
Perry
Bowden
Hurns
Williams
Ford

All a bunch of minimal bodies with minimal skill. GET SOME SPECIMENS

Back
Top Bottom