Miami Needs Durable WRs | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Needs Durable WRs

Gotta state your biases; I'll state mine- I'm an Albert Wilson fan. The word "separation" has been used a thousand times as what we need. Wilson led the league in Nextgen stats separation in 2017 and early 2018, and has been one of the leaders his whole career, even late in 2019. I considered him the MVP of a team with a winning record when he got injured in 2018. He hasn't been chronically injured, just one big injury. Unless he's lost motivation in the yr off, or Flores is irrevocably pissed about opting out, I want him as #3 next year.

...make no mistake, I still want Devonta Smith. Holy S#@%!

I'm going for trading back and getting Ja'marr chase and then getting some other picks. I also really like Tylan Wallace although he is always hurt. Albert Wilson is a solid slot when he's healthy I would say he's above average, and Lynn Bowden along with him is a pretty good duo as Bowden is developing into something special. Chase, Parker, and Wilson and Bowden rotating at slot is a pretty good receiving core if they can all stay healthy.

I'm going for trading back and getting Ja'marr chase and then getting some other picks. I also really like Tylan Wallace although he is always hurt. Albert Wilson is a solid slot when he's healthy I would say he's above average, and Lynn Bowden along with him is a pretty good duo as Bowden is developing into something special. Chase, Parker, and Wilson and Bowden rotating at slot is a pretty good receiving core if they can all stay healthy.

Depending on who Miami gets in the draft/FA, Wilson will be back. He goes nowhere unless Grier/Flo think they have a better slot.

Per Roto:

ALLEN ROBINSONWR, CHICAGO BEARS

Allen Robinson caught 6-of-7 targets for 55 yards in the Bears' Wild Card loss to the Saints.​

Robinson appeared in all 16 games for the second straight season and caught a career-high 102 passes on 151 targets, turning them into 1,250 yards and six touchdowns. Only Stefon Diggs, DeAndre Hopkins, and Davante Adams caught more passes among wideouts, and it was good enough to make Robinson the overall WR15 in half-PPR points per game. 2021 will be Robinson's age-28 season, and he's scheduled to hit free agency. After playing his entire career with Blake Bortles and Mitchell Trubisky, one would have to think finding a star quarterback to catch passes from will be Robinson's top priority this coming offseason. He had very public disagreements with the Bears during the season and was reportedly looking for a trade. Robinson would likely be extremely angered if he were slapped with the franchise tag, but it's not out of the question.
now I'm interested....

I think Smith is exactly the type of WR we need. Someone with some run after the catch ability. that being said, I think we should try to trade down from 3 a few spots and get him.

Back
Top Bottom