Miami number 32 in penalties conceded! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami number 32 in penalties conceded!

Teenwolf

You are an animal
Reaction score
Through the first half of the season we are the least penalized team in the league with 45 for 370 yards.

This is always a sign of sound coaching and harks back to the Shula days when we were often the least penalized team in the NFL.

After the road crash of the Adam Gase years (offensive holding anybody?) I like the direction we are headed in.

May it long continue!

Through the first half of the season we are the least penalized team in the league with 45 for 370 yards.

This is always a sign of sound coaching and harks back to the Shula days when we were often the least penalized team in the NFL.

After the road crash of the Adam Gase years (offensive holding anybody?) I like the direction we are headed in.

May it long continue!

This a huge deal. And it does speak to coaching.

As stated, this is coaching.

Those not sold on Flores, this is a very good sign of things that might come.

They've also improved, even if slightly, from one game to the next.

The defensive schemes are encouraging.

This is awesome, guys. With 3 first round picks and ample cap space, skies the limit. Now we just have to hope that Grier doesn't draw penalties.

Agree this speaks volumes for Flores and staff. Consider the fact that half of these guys didn't even know each other 2-3 months ago. There was zero continuity early in the season, understandably so. Not only is the improvement noticeable, it's even more impressive when you factor in most of these players are 2nd and 3rd tier talents. Very impressive to watch, in a season where the little things (growth, improvement, culture) matter for the future.

As I have said in other topics, a young team with a talent gap should have more penalties as the players struggle to compete. Given the current roster, this is very impressiv.
We give up 400 yards of of Offense a game and have given up nearly 500 pts ~ maybe we should be holding a little more?

As far as jumping offsides or time count violations those matter

From the very 1st pre season game I've seen this positive direction. Discipline comes from coaching. That's About as basic as it gets.

Back
Top Bottom