Miami....ogun...defense....wanny.....???? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami....ogun...defense....wanny.....????

MDolphins2004

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
OGUN
Pass Rusher ~ It is TRUE that having JT on the same D-Line gets you some extra sack attempts. But you gotta have some SKILLS to put up OGUNS stats. OGUN & JT create INT's attemps for Sam & Pat when they are playing man 2 man - bump & run coverages when the early throw becomes a CB wet dream. (In your face up close and personal on almost every down.....Better have short term memory and probowl worthy skills.) Having another Probowl DE on the D-Line will give JT even more sack attempts. That is the last thing a QB wants! This season teams will not know who to double JT or OGUN both can change a game on one play. When OGUN & JT are making plays Sam & Pat and the REST of the Team have the CHANCE to Showcase their SKILLS and there is enough SKILLS TO GO AROUND. In other words......JUST SIGN THE MAN!!!

Run Stuffer ~ Unlike JT's slender but very effective mold OGUN is a POWER DE. It is crazy that Miami should happen to have a GREAT POWER END and a GREAT SPEEDY I JUST SACKED YOUR A$$ DE. He is a strong tackler that pushes up field not opening up a large hole for a speedy RB to hit. Combine that with a LB that needs only for the D-Line to block (lol) for him. So that he can Roam the Entire Field (Almost every year 180+ Tackles On A Probowl D....WOW) and Strike Fear into those that say he is to slow & small. By the way all this time the Offense has been worried about JT,Pat,Zach,OGUN & Madison.............The center and guards are creamed by two more great Run Stuffers Timbo & Chester.......Did somebody SEAU.....lol.....You get the point........JUST SIGN THE MAN!!!

Miami without OGUN is still a DAMN GOOD DEFENSE. But MIAMI with OGUN is a GREAT DEFENSE. OGUN might not play as good elsewhere.....maybe he does......Maybe Miami will have a good replacement....maybe not.....You get the point.......You know he can PLAY here......You know he makes the Defense better.....You know he WANTS to play here......You know I am going to type ........Just SiGn ThE MaN!!! :lol: :rolleyes:

After Pat's extension along with the rest of the Teams backloaded contracts Miami will try to sign him to a Long Term Deal.......That may or may not...(lol)cost us C.C. next season if David Boston plays like everyone KNOWS he CAN.

Miami is in a WIN NOW.........Cut Everyone later phase.....I just hope that the Offense gives the Defense some breathing room.....and Wanny does not lose the game for them.......Jay :shakeno: or Jay :shakeno: should do fine with the HELP of Ricky (Did you see the Hit Williams gave that SS...lol...more highlights to come on Week 1), C.C., DB, RM & RC. Even with the QB position still a WEAKNESS :fire: Miami's D and O Ballers will go as far as their coach can lead them. Players feed off of the Coaches fire....or his Wanny Looks Like A Deer Caught In The Headlights.....Not every player Probowl or not can truly prepare for the game....Coaching is the Key (WHEN YOU HAVE THE TALENT!!!) to winning.

I hope Sam & OGUN can work out a Nice Lockdown Contract to stay in Miami for years to come. :evil:

WhAt Do YoU GeT WhEn YoU MiX WaNnY & A PoWeR PoSiTiOn In ThE FrOnT OfFiCe?...........(This just in it seems that I am no longer able to give the answer a Jacka$$ Playing Foosball.....Wanny is STILL IN CHARGE and does not want the TRUTH OUT! ;) )

What do you get when you mix Wanny & A Championship Team?............Missing the playoffs 2 years in a row and trading away picks for 3rd string back up QB's.....It should be a crime that he gets a paycheck for that!!!!

As you can tell I am not on the Wanny wagon.......I am just waiting for it to break down and hope that he does not trade away next years 1st for a backup waterboy....Next years new Coach will need that pick to so that the Phins can trade Wanny & the 1st round pick to NE so that Miami gets.......A Chance to Win A Championship!!!!! :roflmao:

Back
Top Bottom