Miami or India

Will Ricky join the team?

• Yes

Votes: 106 63.5%
  • No

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
kizzaboo said:
So he has been doing a whole lot of nothing for the past 9 months, its easy putting on wieght from now until then, and if Ricky were to come back then I am sure he has already started. When you dont do anything for months and put on 10 pounds that is healthy, expecially when you were in great shape, your body goes back to its old form much easier.

It isnt a question if he has value, he does. Saban said it himself. Many of you have closed your ears and refuse to listen to common sense. Saban said he wants him back and has value, then you go on to say he doesn't have value? Please!

BTW paying off 8 mil would give me enough reason to run hard. Plus if he comes back he will only come back to run hard. He never does anything he doesnt want to do. Work ethic was never a problem.

How do you figure this. Ricky losing weight only to put weight back on in a short time is not healthy. And then with training camp I am sure he will lose weight again because of all the 2 adays and drill he will be doing. It will be like a yo yo.

Your body needs time to adjust. And Ricky hasn't done squat in a year maybe longer. Granted he won't be eligible right away anyways. But I just can't see him being like he was. And if he was like that we will be going through the same thing .

Because he had problems in New Orleans . And now we have the headache.

MelbournePhin said:
amsterdam

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao:

I'm not sure about week 1, but he'll be in Buffalo in week 5.

I'm not saying why he'll be there. Maybe he just has an intrest in seeing the Ronnie vs. Willis battle in person... ;)

He'll probably come back, but I don't see him contributing much. A year of rust and Ronnie Brown will keep him on the bench. And he's pretty much worthless as trade bait...

He may think he is in Valhalla or hanging with Elvis and Jimi...but he will actually be in the back of the Mystery Machine with Shaggy and Scooby parked along a dirt road next to a grave yard(a spooky one) in Alabama smoking major weed and having the major munchies. (I'll take Scooby all day long in the cage match/battle for the munchies. He has much sharper teeth)

i think if he came back to play football and dont quit i think we could have a dominateing back field

marinotoclayton said:
How do you figure this. Ricky losing weight only to put weight back on in a short time is not healthy. And then with training camp I am sure he will lose weight again because of all the 2 adays and drill he will be doing. It will be like a yo yo.

Your body needs time to adjust. And Ricky hasn't done squat in a year maybe longer. Granted he won't be eligible right away anyways. But I just can't see him being like he was. And if he was like that we will be going through the same thing .

Because he had problems in New Orleans . And now we have the headache.

A yo-yo? He would put on the weight and keep it on. What makes you think he would put it on then put it off. Because he loses fat and water weight then gains muscle is far from unhealthy.

Your first practices from losing weight are largely from water weight, you dont lose 3-4 pounds of fat a practice, thats water.

I usually put on 10-15 pounds of muscle from the middle of track season til the first game of the football season only then to loose that muscle by cutting weight during wrestling- that is what a yo-to would be.

If high school kids can put on weight from track season til the beginning of the season, then so can Ricky.

Question: If Ricky were to come back how long would his 4 game suspention be, would that conclude Week 4, our Bye-Week?

Depending on the answer to that question he has 165-172 days to gain about 15-20 pounds of muscle.

Thats about:
172 days- for 20 pounds of muscle- 1 pound every 8 2/3 days
172 days- for 15 pounds of muscle- 1 pound every 11 1/2 days

Dont tell me Ricky cant gain muscle before game day.

Its not like he has never been in tip top shape before. His body would react much quicker because it has been in the form before for years.

finsnchips said:
who cares...

I know its not a constructive answer.... The guy is a goner IMO.

Ronnie is the RB... I'm only concerned by the fact that both KayJay and Lamar are power backs.

i freakin care!!!!! he is one part of the dynamic duo!! ricky and ronnie, The one two punch of the miami dolphins. whooo aaaaahhhhh..... :cooldude:

ryoung8918 said:
He'll probably come back, but I don't see him contributing much. A year of rust and Ronnie Brown will keep him on the bench. And he's pretty much worthless as trade bait...

Right.. Apparently you havent read many threads or haven't been listening to Saban. Saban said he wants him back and wants him to contribute. "2 are better than 1"

He said that Auburn was pretty successful with 2 great RBs.

kizzaboo said:
A yo-yo? He would put on the weight and keep it on. What makes you think he would put it on then put it off. Because he loses fat and water weight then gains muscle is far from unhealthy.

Your first practices from losing weight are largely from water weight, you dont lose 3-4 pounds of fat a practice, thats water.

I usually put on 10-15 pounds of muscle from the middle of track season til the first game of the football season only then to loose that muscle by cutting weight during wrestling- that is what a yo-to would be.

If high school kids can put on weight from track season til the beginning of the season, then so can Ricky.

Question: If Ricky were to come back how long would his 4 game suspention be, would that conclude Week 4, our Bye-Week?

Depending on the answer to that question he has 165-172 days to gain about 15-20 pounds of muscle.

Thats about:
172 days- for 20 pounds of muscle- 1 pound every 8 2/3 days
172 days- for 15 pounds of muscle- 1 pound every 11 1/2 days

Dont tell me Ricky cant gain muscle before game day.

Its not like he has never been in tip top shape before. His body would react much quicker because it has been in the form before for years.

I agree. I can relate to this, I was in great shape then stopped working out for about 8 months, lost a lot of muscle mass. I started working out again and quickly gained my old shape back. Once you get into a certian shape, you can regain that shape easier then if you have never been in shape.

shellgh0st said:
I agree. I can relate to this, I was in great shape then stopped working out for about 8 months, lost a lot of muscle mass. I started working out again and quickly gained my old shape back. Once you get into a certian shape, you can regain that shape easier then if you have never been in shape.

muscle memory

shellgh0st said:

Another good example.

Back
Top Bottom