Miami or India

Will Ricky join the team?

• Yes

Votes: 106 63.5%
  • No

Votes: 61 36.5%

• Total voters
kizzaboo said:
Saban is foolish then too? People get real.

Saban said he wants him back, this is not old news.

At the same time Saban aquired two more RBs and still has Lamar Gordon, Sammy Morris and Travis Minor. You may need to locate reality yourself.

Brown
Harris
Gordon
Morris
Minor

Williams (the odd man out)

DrewOldSchool said:
At the same time Saban aquired two more RBs and still has Lamar Gordon, Sammy Morris and Travis Minor. You may need to locate reality yourself.

Brown
Harris
Gordon
Morris
Minor

Williams (the odd man out)

Have you ever heard of this little thing they do during training camp called cutting?

An all pro RB the odd man out? I think not. The lack of logic in that post makes me want to vomit.

Minor gone, Morris moved to FB if Saban thinks its needed. If he doesnt think he needs him at FB then he cuts him. Our offence doesnt have as much of a use for a FB as others.

When Minor is cut and more than likely Morris, it would look like this:

Brown
Williams
Gordan
Harris

Maybe you need a reality check.

The only "scoring" Ricky is going to be doing is when he is cruising the hood to "score" a new dimebag.

wow im surprised at how many people think he'll be back for us... i dont think he'll play one snap for the dolphins... but hey i could be wrong

Saban said he can't meet with running back Ricky Williams yet because he's been told he won't be back in Florida until early May....

If the NFL would allow the Dolphins to create a special 54th roster spot for Ricky, just in case he quits, then let's bring him back.

shellgh0st said:
If RW comes back and has his sh*t together, that will allow us to put Ronnie in the slot more and still pose a real running threat to the defense. That is dangerous.

Does anyone think the Pats D (or any defense for that matter) can cover Ronnie in the slot while still playing the run? They wouldnt be willing to put a DB on Ronnie because we would have a huge blocking advantage if it were a run and a LB can not cover Ronnie. It would be a hell of a tough offense to slow down.

I still say, RW left because of Wanny and thats why he would want back in. If money was his reason, he wouldnt have left to begin with. He wouldve mailed in the season, picked up his checks and not cared at all that he was going to be a part of a losing team. Instead RW saw the signs of things to come and didnt want to deal with a 4-12 season so he retired. Barry sanders also retired early when he doubted his FO. Its hard to compete for something when your heart isnt in it because you dont believe in the people you work for.
your right

Funny how people here mention RW hasnt played in a yr but wanted to draft Mike Williams. :shakeno:

Bring him back. Give him what he needs to cope with his disorder.(no not weed) maybe a shrink. Man Ricky and Ronnie in the same backfield :cpatch: :drool:

marinotoclayton said:
Put it this way if the guy had his head straight and totally clean of drugs he would be of some value possibley. But he doesn't know what he is doing from one moment to next.

And then you have to wonder will he be the same kind of player he was before he retired. personally I don't think he will be. His only motivation at this point is to not pay the 8 mil he owes. Do I think he will be the hard runner he was. i don't think so. he isn't motivated enough.

From what i have heard he is under weight. And for him to put on more weight in a short time is not good on a body. Especially when you have camps right around corner.

really? do you hang out with Ricky on a daily basis?

I can't stand people who pull information out of their a$$es. Teh truth is that nobody other than Nick Saban knows teh true story. But if you read between teh lines, u can see that there is a strong possibility that # 34 will be running for us by mid-October. I don't care what happened last year, I unlike some people can forgive and forget, especially if it helps the team win.

Back
Top Bottom