Miami papers | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami papers

Jssanto

Club Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, just asking opinions.
I can pay for one of the papers that cover us, which one should I pick?
And are they worth starting in the off season?

When I lived in Miami a very long time ago the Miami Herald was the best newspaper. The Sun Sentinel was also good.
Those are the two I remember the best. There were others.
Back then we did not have all the news outlets at our fingertips and now get most all of our information online.
We had a publication back then called the "Dolphin Digest". A weekly publication during the season. It was a subscriber type thing. They mailed it to your home. Then later on you could read it online.
It was my favorite thing to get in the mail. I don't think they are still in business?

When I lived in Miami a very long time ago the Miami Herald was the best newspaper. The Sun Sentinel was also good.
Those are the two I remember the best. There were others.
Back then we did not have all the news outlets at our fingertips and now get most all of our information online.
We had a publication back then called the "Dolphin Digest". A weekly publication during the season. It was a subscriber type thing. They mailed it to your home. Then later on you could read it online.
It was my favorite thing to get in the mail. I don't think they are still in business?
Dolphin Digest was like crack back in the day before the internet. I moved away from Miami in 1986 to go to college. Dolphin Digest was a must.

Back
Top Bottom