Miami papers | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami papers

Hi guys, just asking opinions.
I can pay for one of the papers that cover us, which one should I pick?
And are they worth starting in the off season?
That is a loaded question jssanto… I’m gonna let that one marinate for a while. 🐡

Dolphin Digest was like crack back in the day before the internet. I moved away from Miami in 1986 to go to college. Dolphin Digest was a must.
Fun fact: somehow on the wide open abyss of the frozen prairies I managed to find or get copies of Dolphin Digest back then.

After studying and memorizing them over and over (yes you can memorize things more than once).....I burned them all after a bad loss in order to keep warm.

Fun fact: somehow on the wide open abyss of the frozen prairies I managed to find or get copies of Dolphin Digest back then.

After studying and memorizing them over and over (yes you can memorize things more than once).....I burned them all after a bad loss in order to keep warm.
Ha ha

Holy cow, Dolphin Digest still exists.

Really? How do you subscribe?
I don't think they are still in business?
I looked and every Dolphin Digest page was 20 years old. Still were accepting subscriptions.
You shouldn’t waste money on any paper. Go to Twitter and follow people who cover the dolphins.
I hate Twitter. I removed my account.
Yeah! Andy what’s his name right?
Cohen.
I still have a stack of Dolphin Digests in the attic somewhere.
I saved only one. Its 23 years old. Sad day and the day I realized Jimmy Johnson was a fraud and prick.
1680189323302.png

Back
Top Bottom