Miami predicted to beat Saints in SB | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami predicted to beat Saints in SB

MDFINFAN

Reach for the Stars
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
Check this nice little article out..It's defintely good wishing..something we all could jump on if Miami continues this balance football attack the rest of the year...

Dr. Thompson is back from Beirut

Here's to hoping his vision come true :drinkers: :drinkers:

The guy who wrote "Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas" is a sportswriter!? Whod of thunkit...

Hunter Thompson has always been a sports writer.. but was best known as a writer for Rolling Stone, which Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas originally appeared in -- over the course of 2 issues.

Originally posted by MDFINFAN
Check this nice little article out..It's defintely good wishing..something we all could jump on if Miami continues this balance football attack the rest of the year...

Dr. Thompson is back from Beirut

Here's to hoping his vision come true :drinkers: :drinkers:
Detriot vs Bengles have a better shot!:D

Re: Re: Miami predicted to beat Saints in SB

Originally posted by beefalow

Get a life, well I forgot who your team was, so say here and have some fun..I understand..:lol:

good spelling too,beef.is that why you spell beefalo,instead of buffalo?

Re: Re: Miami predicted to beat Saints in SB

Originally posted by beefalow

Really, enlighten us on why Detroit and the Bengles have a better shot.
Please you have such knowledgeable input on the game of football.:rolleyes:

With all of your previous posts showing such insight and objectivity, we're all waiting with excitement and anticipation on your obvious plethora of football intellect.

Please continue :eat: :drinker: :sleep:

Man, a Miami/New Orleans SB would be awesome. Except for the "Miami winning" part. Imagine all the hype.

RW vs the team that traded him this year.
Deuce vs the "Star" who he was drafted to replace.
All the smack about RW saying "NO is a bunch of losers"..."he can make it to the SB w/ Miami"

But isn't the SB in San Diego this year? If it is, then that wouldnt be good for my Saints cause thats RW's hometown I believe.

Originally posted by St. Fan
If it is, then that wouldnt be good for my Saints cause thats RW's hometown I believe.

Yeah....Ricky is from San Diego. That would be Awesome for a Saints/Dolphins Superbowl. I don't think we'd lose that one though.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Yes you guys would. Our defense is stronger than your Offense!!

I think our D can stop Ricky (if he's still running by then)......and i'm not too concerned about Fiedler beating us. Favre couldn't do it.

Originally posted by Saint Greg

I think our D can stop Ricky (if he's still running by then)......and i'm not too concerned about Fiedler beating us. Favre couldn't do it.

Maybe......but you wouldn't stop CC and McMicheal and Gadsden.

that would be the best superbowl..... freaky too

but i think that we would definatly win since we have a bettter overall team and ricky was born in diego. He loves playing there and in texas and says he plays extra hard every time he visits those places... MIAMI TOO :)

omg imagine all the trash talk that would be involved in that game lol...RW vs DM...CC vs JH...RM vs CC lol what a bunch of matchups i think that would be an awesome superbowl and by the looks of it its gonna turn out that way.

Back
Top Bottom