Miami Pro Day | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Pro Day

He's one of about 2 or 3 with double digit sack potential. That's why I stamped him with a 1st round grade.

Rousseau is a slob. Slow off the snap and no pass rush moves. Day 2 type kid at best. I think he has the most bust potential in the draft.

He's one of about 2 or 3 with double digit sack potential. That's why I stamped him with a 1st round grade.

Rousseau is a slob. Slow off the snap and no pass rush moves. Day 2 type kid at best. I think he has the most bust potential in the draft.
Rousseau is a slob. It's shocking how slow he is off the ball and changing directions. Hard pass.

Not buying that 4.46 fr Phillips.

He had concussion issues that would make me nervous taking him.

Rousseau had very little success actually rushing off the edge in his one year playing there so I don't trust him at all.

Rousseau had very little success actually rushing off the edge in his one year playing there so I don't trust him at all.

You can believe it. I clocked him at 4.47.

You buying Caleb Farley on Day 2 yet? ;);););););)

The video frame rate suggests he's in the 4.5's but it doesn't matter. He's a specimen. That was expected.

On the field, he's a GOOD player. But I didn't see a GREAT player.

And medically he's a borderline disaster. He's had no less than four concussions (although one was in his youth, the other three at UCLA). He retired from football at UCLA because of them. He's had two ankle sprains (no surgery) and two serious surgeries on a badly mangled wrist from a moped accident.

Last edited:
The video frame rate suggests he's in the 4.5's but it doesn't matter. He's a specimen. That was expected.

On the field, he's a GOOD player. But I didn't see a GREAT player.

And medically he's a borderline disaster. He's had no less than four concussions (although one was in his youth, the other three at UCLA). He retired from football at UCLA because of them. He's had two ankle sprains (no surgery) and two serious surgeries on a badly mangled wrist from a moped accident.
I've heard of another player who was declared a medical disaster (ankles, hip)...andnhe was taken 5th overall.

That was incorrect. The official times everywhere are showing 4.56 and he even said he thinks he can go under 4.5 and didn't run as well as he has in training - just noting that to say he accepts the 4.56 time.

As a Canes fan, I'm not enamored with these guys, although I do think Jordan will be serviceable.

As a Gators fan, gimme da Pitts! And Toney, if he is around late.

Back
Top Bottom