Miami Pro day.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Pro day....

Ozzy

Premium Member
Reaction score
I just talked to a friend of mine, who is in his first year as an agent. He was at the Miami Pro day today, and he told me that Rolle ran a 4.40, and that Roscoe Parrish ran a 4.20 flat.

The people holding the watches had to be Canes fans if you ask me. I know Parrish is a burner but wow, that's a little too fast. I would estimate that adding .10 to every time is about correct.

Ozzy said:
I just talked to a friend of mine, who is in his first year as an agent. He was at the Miami Pro day today, and he told me that Rolle ran a 4.40, and that Roscoe Parrish ran a 4.20 flat.

The people holding the watches had to be Canes fans if you ask me. I know Parrish is a burner but wow, that's a little too fast. I would estimate that adding .10 to every time is about correct.

There is another thread a few down the board on this. I know there was no 4.20 in there anywhere

LtDan662002 said:
There is another thread a few down the board on this. I know there was no 4.20 in there anywhere

I looked a couple of pages. Guess I shoulda went a little farther. Anyway, I'm trying to get his list. He's on his way up to GA for their pro day on Sat....

Back
Top Bottom