Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race

I won’t give up until they are officially eliminated.
Yes we are.....it helped that the Colts lost today.

They have the Texans next week and we have the Pats....we will see what happens....but we helped ourselves today.

Excellent. Really im glad and excited about it, but unless Gase stops calling plays, we wont win the race.

First time in Hard Rock for me. Loved the stadium, beautiful. But still evident Gase gets too cute for his own good. That late 3rd and 1 wildcat. WTF.

Yes! We are still in it. Upset the pats and anything is possible. Ravens will only win 9 games at the most. They have the chiefs and chargers. Maybe we can win 9 and get in on a tiebreaker. Colts losing was huge.

Tired of people wanting us to lose cause they hate gase or tannihill. Go root for another team cause gase is here till next season. Then come back and start calling for the new coaches head after a game. Some of you live for that.

Yes the wildcat call was awful ! He outsmarts himself. I agree.

Yes! We are still in it. Upset the pats and anything is possible. Ravens will only win 9 games at the most. They have the chiefs and chargers. Maybe we can win 9 and get in on a tiebreaker. Colts losing was huge.

Tired of people wanting us to lose cause they hate gase or tannihill. Go root for another team cause gase is here till next season. Then come back and start calling for the new coaches head after a game. Some of you live for that.

Right. It’s the preference of all of us that Miami just loses always as opposed to them actually being successful.

Back
Top Bottom