Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race

Forget the Patriots. How is this team going to win in Minnesota and Buffalo? They will need to win out to get in or at least win 3 out of 4 while getting a lot of help. The way this team has been playing, sorry but I don't see that happening.

I didn’t mean everybody but there is s large amount that do. Call them out for that if you are going to be that picky.

This team will be lucky to win another game. I think they lose out and finish 6-10.

hard to believe for sure, maybe we can pull a San Diego, they always seem dead in the water in any given early mid season, then they end up in the tournament. not likely for us, but theres a chance

maxresdefault.jpg

I'd shut up about Gase and Tannehill in the off-season if it happens, but I see NE & MIN as locks for losses. Still wouldn''t be surprised if we lose out.

The only outcome that would surprise me is winning all four remaining games. Anything else is well within expected outcomes.

Does a team that gives up 135 rushing yards to a QB really deserve to be in the playoffs?

Pretty amazing huh? That this garbage of a team can be one of 2-3 favorites, or even the most likely team for the #6 playoff spot in the AFC?

Typical Miami Dolphins win... lose when it is bad for you to lose, and win when it is bad for you to win.

Back
Top Bottom