Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race

While I’m a realist and know this team will not make the playoffs because we won’t beat NE or MIN, I will keep running the scenarios in my head on how this team can somehow make the playoffs. Insanity? Probably. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.... the Miami Dolphins.

Signed your loving life long insane Dolphin fan,

Sean

Obviously we forgot how to tackle today. We made Allen look like the next Vick and I'm getting fed up of making anyone and everyone a superstar.
Dolphins = Superstar Maker for the other team!!!

Jaguars were in an awesome situational spot today. I've mentioned that type of thing many times. Crowd team like the Colts on a long winning streak and then on the road feeling good about themselves. Much more often than not you get a flat effort. If that had been a non-division game against a moderate offense the Colts probably would have been blown out in that scenario. Only the divisional aspect and Jacksonville with quarterback/offense issues kept the game close.

This is the type of thing that the fundamental football types have no chance to grasp. They look at personnel and matchups only, without any thought toward situation. Of course, in Las Vegas I ran into exactly the opposite. All they cared about was situation and couldn't comprehend it when the physical realities of the sport dictated the outcome.

Complicated balancing act. That's why it's best to rely on more often than not.

Hot take. Kirk Cousins is one of the most overrated QBs in the league and is being grossly overpaid by the Vikings. All those weapons the Vikings have on offense, this bum can't get them the ball. Only 10 points vs a below average cheaters defense. Not much better than the pathetic Dolphins offense.

This team is good enough to either miss the playoffs by a game or two or to get blown out in the first round by an actual playoff team.

Back
Top Bottom