Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race

Imagine being 8-4 at worst if we had a coach with sum bawlz

Great, now Denver is in the picture. Good thing the bengals look dead. One less tiebreaker for Miami to lose

Bottom line...they have to run the table...odds aren’t good...but I never give up until it’s over.

I watched the game in upstate New York surrounded by Bills Jerseys...it was good!

We're already out of it, people just don't accept it yet. 4 more weeks then we're in the off season and better damn well find the pieces to get us back into contention in 2019

Excellent. Really im glad and excited about it, but unless Gase stops calling plays, we wont win the race.

First time in Hard Rock for me. Loved the stadium, beautiful. But still evident Gase gets too cute for his own good. That late 3rd and 1 wildcat. WTF.

The wildcat before that got 9 yards...

The wildcat before that got 9 yards...

I saw that wildcat play. Ballage finally got a positive play, great. But this was 3rd and short with game possibly on the line. Why take your qb off the field and say "hey, we are running". Buffalo knew we werent throwing. Its a theme. Gase has routinely outwitted himself this season with these poorly timed odd play calls. Thats why this instance bothers me.

I saw that wildcat play. Ballage finally got a positive play, great. But this was 3rd and short with game possibly on the line. Why take your qb off the field and say "hey, we are running". Buffalo knew we werent throwing. Its a theme. Gase has routinely outwitted himself this season with these poorly timed odd play calls. Thats why this instance bothers me.
I disagree with the call emphatically, but what if we executed it as called and Ballage picked up the first?

Shocker!

Execution of a crap play call results in a positive outcome.

I disagree with the call emphatically, but what if we executed it as called and Ballage picked up the first?

Shocker!

Execution of a crap play call results in a positive outcome.

Yeah, alot of times the result will save a so called bad call, and surely I wouldnt be complaining as much or at all if it hadnt failed so miserably (because im willing to admit that!) But it would still be an example of Gase's poorly timed cute calls.

I just think the offense has shown competence in alot of other conventional ways - lately Drake out of the back field for instance, or GORE running it if you need a few yards, to be trying this stuff at crucial moments.

We're sitting at the 7th seed, behind Baltimore.
The Raven still have the Chiefs and Chargers on the road.
Still thinking we have to win out to get the spot.
As it stands now, if we get that #6 seed, we'd travel to Houston to get our "revenge"! HeHe

We're sitting at the 7th seed, behind Baltimore.
The Raven still have the Chiefs and Chargers on the road.
Still thinking we have to win out to get the spot.
As it stands now, if we get that #6 seed, we'd travel to Houston to get our "revenge"! HeHe

If we get in...this looks like a typical post Marino early exit in a lopsided wildcard game.

But I still hope we can get it together...run the table and get in.

Back
Top Bottom