Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race

I won’t give up until they are officially eliminated.

Though I am with you, considering I'm an optimist, if the playcalling is not fixed quickly, O-line actually begin blocking, and the defense become more consistent in a positive way...especially at the end of games where they need to protect a tie or lead, this will be a tough one.

Gase does not seem like The Gase of the past two years, he needs to again find a way to inspire his team, and on game day stop playing so controlled...be aggressive.

The Pats will be in Miami this coming week, a Pats team that beat a very good Vikings Team way to easily.

Either they wake up and start playing smart, inspired, hard football, or Miami's season will be over by halftime.

Maybe, just maybe the season up until now was pre-written.
Gase has shown everyone that he can't call the right plays, and now that we need to win out, he calls REAL plays for us to win out.
Take that Belichick!

I'll believe we have a shot at the playoffs solely due to Tannehill being back under center. Its a long shot, but at least we have a shot with him leading the offense.

Our literal chances of making the playoffs have got to be somewhere between 1-5%?

I mean it's fun to keep track of and all but in terms of importance to the franchise we have so much more to think about

Blowing the Indy game is going to bite us in the ass. Winning 3/4 vs our remaining schedule is going to be very difficult. I'm hopeful, but if I had to put money on a final record, it'd be a Miami classic of the past 30 years: 8-8.

I'll believe we have a shot at the playoffs solely due to Tannehill being back under center. Its a long shot, but at least we have a shot with him leading the offense.
Yep 21 points, that's about on par. That should get it done for one more win vs. the anemic Jags. Doubt we will see such high a scoring output in a frozen Buffalo.

Wake and Quinn must show up big against Brady. TB12 gets the ball out quickly already, so that whole line needs to be in his face all game.

Forget the Patriots. How is this team going to win in Minnesota and Buffalo? They will need to win out to get in or at least win 3 out of 4 while getting a lot of help. The way this team has been playing, sorry but I don't see that happening.

To be clear I think we have no shot. Just have to clear that up before being called delusional. However we have a pretty good shot at 9-7 (looking at the other teams schedules) as long as the 1 loss is at Minny. We seem to win 3 way tie breakers with everyone and I think it's conference record. So NE, JAX and Buf are the most important games left. I think it ends Sunday but hey, just laying it out. I mean we'll be on life support if we lose to NE and would need Indy, Balt, Denver and Tennessee to lose even more so I'll consider us done (I already do consider us dead, clarifying for the, "we're not a playoff team" police). Indy has a brutal schedule, they could lose 3 more (Texans, surging Cowboys and Titans).

After New England pummels us again next week you'll come back to reality.
Same guy that had us getting pummeled in Indy. Open the windows, the sun might be shining in your world. Of course after you yell at the kids playing on your lawn. Most miserable poster on gods green earth. Somehow, I think you are proud of that fact

Yep 21 points, that's about on par. That should get it done for one more win vs. the anemic Jags. Doubt we will see such high a scoring output in a frozen Buffalo.

Not that I'm happy with the production of the offense today, but 21 wins 10 of the other games this week. 4 required more to win and one still to go...

Not that I'm happy with the production of the offense today, but 21 wins 10 of the other games this week. 4 required more to win and one still to go...
I noticed scoring was down yesterday around the league. I wouldn't put much thought into though. Let me know how many teams get in the playoffs that are at the bottom of the league in offensive points.

I get 16 football games a year for sure, I will root for a 17th until it's mathematicaly impossible... I mean sure draft position is nice to have, but then consider one of the teams best player was actually drafted in the 2nd round.

Back
Top Bottom