Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Right Back In The Playoff Race

playoffstatus has us at a 30% chance of making the playoffs now. Lets go Cowboys, Bucs, and Giants this upcoming week!

playoffstatus has us at a 30% chance of making the playoffs now. Lets go Cowboys, Bucs, and Giants this upcoming week!

If you'd had offered me that after the Colts loss, i would have signed on the dotted line. Not too shabby, knowing full well if we keep winning that number goes up almost certainly.

Vikings on the road will be almost impossible given how bad Miami plays on the road TBH.

Almost impossible? They don't have an elite quarterback. How many points are you conceding to the Vikings?

Roster level is so balanced in the NFL that none of the team trends mean much of anything. There is no reason the Dolphins should be so poor on the road. It can come to a halt quickly, just like our home fortunes don't figure to keep going like this.

Those losses to Indy, Cincy and Detroit were our demise. Such winnable games.

I mean our wins vs. Chicago, Buffalo and New England could easily be losses as well.

The universe is balanced, which has this team still above where it probably should be on paper considering the injuries.

don't skimp its at 31%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;-)

be nice to win all 3, but been saying for a few weeks we could only afford two losses. and 1 had to be Minnesota. a loss this week and I still say realistic expectations to try to get in, a win this week and loss in week 16 or 17 will be very bad. I say lets just end the season on a 9 game win streak!

Back
Top Bottom