Miami roster moves | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami roster moves

Yall didnt say anything about Mat Moore when he was winning and playing good for K.C.

Moore filled in on one of the most potent offenses in the NFL. but its still insane that we have two former QB's that will finish the year off with probably over 100 QBR. I dont want to take anything away from Moore, but that is the offense that Kurt Warner inherited in STL. Any average QB should be able to put up stats in it. RT17 is just doing amazing things. RT17 is just doing amazing things in Tenn and making the entire team better, not just putting up stats like Moore was. Hell if you put RT17 on that KC squad it'd prob be insane. great guy, wish he was doing this with the fins, but it didnt happen here. sucks cause i like him, but he'll prob play til 40 and put up 4K plus yards in 5 out of 8 of those next seasons if he's starter

Moore filled in on one of the most potent offenses in the NFL. but its still insane that we have two former QB's that will finish the year off with probably over 100 QBR. I dont want to take anything away from Moore, but that is the offense that Kurt Warner inherited in STL. Any average QB should be able to put up stats in it. RT17 is just doing amazing things. RT17 is just doing amazing things in Tenn and making the entire team better, not just putting up stats like Moore was. Hell if you put RT17 on that KC squad it'd prob be insane. great guy, wish he was doing this with the fins, but it didnt happen here. sucks cause i like him, but he'll prob play til 40 and put up 4K plus yards in 5 out of 8 of those next seasons if he's starter
I watched Moore’s games w KC. He has yet to turn the ball over and statistically the only major drop off between he and Mahomes was Moore got sacked more per attempt which makes sense given he’s not as mobile. He led wins over Minny (damn good team) and had a save in one game where Mahomes went out early. His loss in prime time to GB - he went blow for blow w Rodgers and had michaels and Collinsworth super impressed. He’s a good QB - he fits that offense as in those games he put a lot of balls deep for scores. But most impressive was he played within the system and didn’t make any mistakes.
Agree RT is playing well - keep in mind they don’t ask him to throw it a lot. It’s not uncommon for him to go through a game w less than 20 attempts. He’s suited for that kind of team - power running, defense and make the most of the opptys when you get them. Been fun to watch both guys be successful this year and I’m not going to denegrate or dismiss Moore’s work just because he’s on KC. They aren’t as good as they were last year. He’s been impressive.

I watched Moore’s games w KC. He has yet to turn the ball over and statistically the only major drop off between he and Mahomes was Moore got sacked more per attempt which makes sense given he’s not as mobile. He led wins over Minny (damn good team) and had a save in one game where Mahomes went out early. His loss in prime time to GB - he went blow for blow w Rodgers and had michaels and Collinsworth super impressed. He’s a good QB - he fits that offense as in those games he put a lot of balls deep for scores. But most impressive was he played within the system and didn’t make any mistakes.
Agree RT is playing well - keep in mind they don’t ask him to throw it a lot. It’s not uncommon for him to go through a game w less than 20 attempts. He’s suited for that kind of team - power running, defense and make the most of the opptys when you get them. Been fun to watch both guys be successful this year and I’m not going to denegrate or dismiss Moore’s work just because he’s on KC. They aren’t as good as they were last year. He’s been impressive.

I actually picked up Moore as a backup in fantasy when Pat went down and thought it might have been for the season. I never give up on my former or current QB's. i drafted both (semi-jokingly) RT and (jokingly) Rosen in the last two rounds of my draft since i had Pat. I cut em both when needing spots, but once MM was benched i picked RT back up, and when Pat went down i was rocking RT and MM as my QB's in fantasy. I'm a dolphins fan, but for the most part i still keep tabs on players i liked or who werent malcontents while they were here.

Of course there have been way too many former fins players this year for me to keep tab of every single one, but yeah thinking back with all the churnings but yeah RT, MM, Henne (when he was actually active), Drake, Tunsil, Wake, Alonso, Landry (who i never had any issues with, i just figured was pricer than needed, and his attitude cost us at times), and Lamar Miller. i still love checking up on those guys.

I actually picked up Moore as a backup in fantasy when Pat went down and thought it might have been for the season. I never give up on my former or current QB's. i drafted both (semi-jokingly) RT and (jokingly) Rosen in the last two rounds of my draft since i had Pat. I cut em both when needing spots, but once MM was benched i picked RT back up, and when Pat went down i was rocking RT and MM as my QB's in fantasy. I'm a dolphins fan, but for the most part i still keep tabs on players i liked or who werent malcontents while they were here.

Of course there have been way too many former fins players this year for me to keep tab of every single one, but yeah thinking back with all the churnings but yeah RT, MM, Henne (when he was actually active), Drake, Tunsil, Wake, Alonso, Landry (who i never had any issues with, i just figured was pricer than needed, and his attitude cost us at times), and Lamar Miller. i still love checking up on those guys.
I’m with you - I try to follow former players that I liked. Even if they weren’t great but simply solid or “likable” I’m always pulling for them. For example, I wasn’t a Damien Williams fan when he was here but I’ll admit he’s won me over playing in KC. Ryan Tannehill might be the nicest “famous” human being I’ve ever met - in 2013 I got about 45 minutes 1:1 w him watching the SB (Denver / Seattle) at a private corporate event at a bar in NYC (I did post a thread here w pics). After that it was really hard for me to be critical of him because he was such a good person. Fast forward and he’s playing great for Tennessee and has them knocking on the door of the playoffs after MM was awful and put them in a hole. I’m so happy for him and hoping he can pull out these last 2 games and get a bid to the playoffs. I always liked (and defended) Moore as by all accounts he’s a great guy, teammate, and fun to watch and root for. I loved the energy he would bring off of the bench when our QBs got dinged up etc. Was really ticked when we signed Cutler and didn’t give Matt the shot I thought he deserved after getting us to the postseason. That you had both RT and MMoore on your FF team is awesome!

Back
Top Bottom