Miami roster moves | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami roster moves

Not only that but apparently they're blaming it on the kickers.
What number are they on now 3?4?

Also, let be honest here. The defense has probably carried that team for the last 3-4 seasons.

But, Brady and Eldelman get all the praise.
100%. I didn’t agree w Edelman being MVP of the SB. Here’s why - of his 12 catches, 10 were in the 1st half w the score at halftime 3-3. MVP is supposed to have biggest impact on game. It was as if the Rams were saying “make Edelman best us”. And he didn’t. In the end it was 2 huge catches by Gronk that were more impactful than anything that little PED taking **** did. Finally, you hold a team to 3 points in the SB, how do you not award the MVP to someone on D?

Brady is fading - he can’t / hasn’t been able to get the ball past 5 yards of the LOS w consistency for some time. This is really the swan song for them. They are not going to the SB this year or ever again w Brady.

Regarding Jamal Davis

Weaknesses
  • Narrow through hips
  • Face-up rusher lacking loose upper body
  • Lacks elusiveness and frame is an easy target for tackles
  • Needs to get up the field and stop the stutter-steps
  • Inefficient hand placement allowing blockers into frame
  • Delayed response to blockers and gets sealed inside
  • Has tendency to use helmet as a weapon
  • Not enough NFL pass rush traits on tape
:ponder:

List of transactions is vast, never really paid to much attention to the churn of the bottom of the roster but I would think ours is out of the ordinary for the Dolphins.

Here a list of all the transactions so far, it seems to have picked up a faster pace over the last 2 weeks and it was already at a fast clip

Have to believe it's abnormal and this coaching staff is putting in some serious work, tried to find out what was a normal amount of transactions for a team in a year but the 5 minutes I spent googling didn't come up with anything.

Back
Top Bottom