Miami roster moves | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami roster moves

So is Jamal Davis from the Tennessee Titans practice squad or the Tennessee Volunteers practice squad? ................................ I'd be more impressed if it was the Tennessee Volunteers practice squad.

^^^This stuff is going to attract so many FA/UDFA etc types to Miami.

Because of the state of our roster and because this staff isn't afraid you will get a chance at real playing time in this program.
It's your job to play well enough and do all the background things to keep your position.

1 thing I have noticed with Flores and Grier this year. If u aren't a top player or part of the future- u get a bump and can't practice. U get put on ir and replaced.

Seems like they r constantly in the hunt for tough players. Guys like Willis- we give u a shot u come up hurt u gone!! Can't just waive a injuried player without a injury settlement so IR u go. Til later.

Hmmmm. We just picked up Ke'Montoe Tayvon "Tae" Hayes his jersey number will be 22 . Nice. Maybe another diamond in the rough. This Front Office and our Coach Brian Flores is a scouting scourer and has a knack. He loves doing this. I am all for doing this consistently year in and year out. Waivers can sometimes hit.

I do like picking up guy off waiver but we are starting go overboard..trying be to cheap. We not going win this way neither. To be real we need better players. Our 2019 draft class look sorry. Think to free agent pick up. We may have found couple players.

I do like picking up guy off waiver but we are starting go overboard..trying be to cheap. We not going win this way neither. To be real we need better players. Our 2019 draft class look sorry. Think to free agent pick up. We may have found couple players.
They are not trying to be cheap, they are churning the roster in search of hidden talent, no harm...

Do I trust Grier as Gm. I dont. His 2019 draft class is not that exciting.. he know how tear down team. I will give him that.

Do I trust Grier as Gm. I dont. His 2019 draft class is not that exciting.. he know how tear down team. I will give him that.
I'm no fan of grier... but even I have to admit... since its been just him... he's done well

I'm no fan of grier... but even I have to admit... since its been just him... he's done well
This the easy part here. Drafting player and bring in free agent. Will tell.. going forward not big fan of his 2019 draft class.

This the easy part here. Drafting player and bring in free agent. Will tell.. going forward not big fan of his 2019 draft class.
Give this class a lil more time. It's not over whelming but I think we got a few keepers...
I'm still on board w Rosen so...

Give this class a lil more time. It's not over whelming but I think we got a few keepers...
I'm still on board w Rosen so...
Idk about Rosen but I think dolphins are looking for someone w more up side Next yr. Rosen should be starting by now. The season is over. I think I saw Ross on goggle saying he want bigtime Qb.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom