Miami roster moves | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami roster moves

With all the turnover, it's hard to keep up, but didn't Hartage show well in camp/preseason?
Yeah, but I thought he played poorly against the eagles, and put back on PS. Now being activated again.

May not have been the eagles but it was one of our past games recently.

Do I trust Grier as Gm. I dont. His 2019 draft class is not that exciting.. he know how tear down team. I will give him that.

You said repeatedly that Tannehill is done and only a backup QB. I think it’s safe to say your football judgment is among the worst on this board.

With all the turnover, it's hard to keep up, but didn't Hartage show well in camp/preseason?

ok here is my recollection of events, of course this could be wrong with all the movements..

cut and went to PS
Was put on active roster.
Was cut from active roster.
Was re signed to PS.
is back on active roster.

I'm curious to see just how many players have been on our roster this year....

as of sept 2nd which was first day for season rosters I BELIEVE

QB-3
Fitz, Rosen, Ruddock (PS)

RB-8
Cox, Gaskins, Laird, Turner, Ballage (IR), Drake (trade), Walton (cut), Zenner (cut)

TE- 4
Gesicki, Walford, Smythe, Myriack (PS), O'Leary (cut)

WR- 13
Davis, Ford, Hollins, Hurns, Parker, Wilson, Grant (IR), Jennings JR (IR), Loius (IR), WIliiams (IR), Jones (PS), Rahming (PS), Wright (PS)

OL - 18
Boehm, Brown, Calhoun, Davenport, Davis, Deiter, Kilgore, Pankey, Sutherland, Webb, Isidora (IR), Okeke (PS), Sterup (PS/cut), Witman (cut), Donnal (cut), Garcia (PS/cut), Reed (cut), Prince (cut)

DL- 15
Charloton, Godcheaux, Jenkins, Moss, Sieler, Wilkins, Ledbetter (IR), Crump (PS), Willis (IR), Woodward (IR), Neto (exempt), Nkmeche (cut), Hendrix (PS/cut), Carradine (cut), Orchard (cut), Taylor (cut),

LB- 12
Baker, Biegel, Davis, Equaven, Van Ginkle, Harris, Harris, Lacey, McMillian, Crawford (IR), Carlock (PS), Hanks (PS), Poling (cut),

DB - 24
AIkens, Brooks, COlbert, Hayes, Needham, Parker, Rowe, SHerells, Stephens, Wiltz, Howard (IR), Fitz (trade), Crawley (IR), Jones (IR), Lewis (IR), McCain (IR), Webster (IR), Sam (PS/cut), Middleton (cut), Bademosi (cut), SRanley (ps/cut), Hartage (cut), Crawford (PS/cut), Lamons (cut),

ST-4
Denney (cut), Haack, Pepper, Sanders

I have 101. a few made intial 53 man roster just to be cut the same day/next. i tried to remember to leave off guys like tank, hull, allen, norton, who even though are listed on the team were never active or practice squad active during the season. and talib who was never meant to even walk into the building (forgot all about us getting a pick for him. cant even remember what the hell it was.

I think hopefully maybe in the time i went back and forth between cbs and wikipedia that maybe finally the xbox and cod are finished updating, probably not though

You said repeatedly that Tannehill is done and only a backup QB. I think it’s safe to say your football judgment is among the worst on this board.
Tennessee is good football team.
So what thill17 having good yr as well Good for him. I just look at thill17 as back up.
One yr dont make you good. You must do it every yr as qb in nfl. The bottom line it look like Tennessee might be good fit for thill17. If I am wrong on one player who care..it still too early say if i am right or wrong. We will see next yr too.

Last edited:
So what thill17 having 6 good good games. Good for him. I just look at thill17 as back up.
One yr dont make you good. You must do it every yr as qb in nfl. The bottom line it look like Tennessee might be good fit for thill17. If I am wrong on one player who care..it still too early say if i am right or wrong. We will see next yr too.

Lol wtf.

Tennessee is good football team.
So what thill17 having good yr as well Good for him. I just look at thill17 as back up.

This is why no one takes your football opinions seriously.

Back
Top Bottom