Miami Seahawks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Seahawks

Daytona Fin

Queeks Draw
Club Member
Reaction score
I just read this an old Dolphins book. "The first pro football team in Miami was the Seahawks of the old AAFC, which played only a single season, in 1946, before the franchise was transferred to Baltimore."

Could you imagine, Ronnie Brown with a 35 yard gain for the seahawks. Nah, I don't think so, Dolphins is much better. Thank God for that relocation.

ercin13 said:
I just read this an old Dolphins book. "The first pro football team in Miami was the Seahawks of the old AAFC, which played only a single season, in 1946, before the franchise was transferred to Baltimore."

Could you imagine, Ronnie Brown with a 35 yard gain for the seahawks. Nah, I don't think so, Dolphins is much better. Thank God for that relocation.
LOL, what was in your sig?

ercin13 said:
It was a small video of george bush (lookalike) giving the finger

Are you sure it was a lookalike? Because I saw a video awhile back of the real George Bush giving the finger to the camera when he was gov.. It was in jest in between some TV spot.

SkapePhin said:
Are you sure it was a lookalike? Because I saw a video awhile back of the real George Bush giving the finger to the camera when he was gov.. It was in jest in between some TV spot.

I saw that video and assumed it was a fake. Why would the guy do that and jeopordize his image? Ah who knows? He's not the brightest guy. A 40 watt bulb at best.:shakeno:

here's the pic
clear.gif
Don't understand why it's so offensive.

ercin13 said:
here's the pic
clear.gif
Don't understand why it's so offensive.
oh i dunno.... maybe because he's showing you the middle finger?

LoL, still funny but i can see why they canned it.

My dad told me he attended the Miami Seahawks games. I think one of them was played in hurricane force winds, or very close, in the Orange Bowl. Years ago I went to the Hall of Fame in Canton and read that the Seahawks became the Baltimore Colts. That team was a direct descendant of the Miami Seahawks. The Seahawks went broke and the owner lost virtually of of his money. The league, whatever it was called, bailed out the debts and moved the franchise to Baltimore.

Back
Top Bottom