Miami Shifts Focus To Tua? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Shifts Focus To Tua?

so they sign a guy that should win them more games than the guys that they already have on the roster to look at getting a guy whos gonna require the first pick? sounds like a dolphins way of thinking

Wait for it........:munch:

N8WB1Jf.gif

Well as soon as Fitz starts playing bad (which he will) bench him and start Faulk or some mid round rookie from up coming draft.

Yes that is exactly what we need, A thin framed quarterback that will miss half the games. Ross the football genius will trade the next 5 yrs of first round picks for this guy

Yes that is exactly what we need, A thin framed quarterback that will miss half the games. Ross the football genius will trade the next 5 yrs of first round picks for this guy

230 pounds. WTF are you talking about? But I do think the Tua worship is getting silly.

Bro if he's 230 than yes I'm very wrong. He looks very slim to me And seems to be limping every time he takes a hit
Don't know where you got 230. I looked it up and google says 218 and it's very unofficial

They have to like a couple of quarterbacks in the 2020 draft. Tua probably the most.

Miami loves Tua. They also love Kyler Murray.

One of them will be a Dolphin..
That's a nice prediction. Looks like Murray is off the table, though. I think it will be one of these five.....Tua, Fromm, Haskins. Love, or Herbert.

Haskins set to meet with Miami after showing well in pro day. I like the kid. He carries himself well.

Tua is #1, special play tempo, magic anticipation, super accurate, good arm strength, mobile, would be nice to see him in aqua.

Bro if he's 230 than yes I'm very wrong. He looks very slim to me And seems to be limping every time he takes a hit
Don't know where you got 230. I looked it up and google says 218 and it's very unofficial
He put on weight in the offseason resting his leg. He’ll lose it here soon

Back
Top Bottom