Miami signs Tony Madison | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami signs Tony Madison

J Tes

next generation
Reaction score
http://www.wildcatdaily.com/view/ar...-04-26-41820-63

You need to register to see the link but trust me its there.

Quote:
Five sign free agent deals

Five Kansas State football players spent Monday signing free agent contracts with teams in the National Football League.

Center Mike Johnson signed with the Kansas City Chiefs; Cedrick Williams with the Houston Texans; Tony Madison with the Miami Dolphins; Joe Rheem with the Buffalo Bills; and, Jon Doty with the Carolina Panthers

If he makes the team then Sam gets a new jersey with an S in front of his name! :lol:

According to Scott Wright at NFLdraftcountdown he's 6'1" 213lbs and runs a 4.46.

This is what Yahoo sports lists...

Tony Madison
Ht: 6-3 Wt: 195 40: 4.43
Position: WR
Projected as: WR
Position Rank: 35
Birthplace: Florissant, MO
Class: Senior
High School: McCluer North HS
(Florissant, MO)
Junior College: Highland
College: Kansas State

Wide reciever. Had a good career overall, but a bad senior season. Could end up being a pretty good player.

I remember watching him early last year in one game I bet on. He has a great looking frame for a WR and very fast but didn't seem to have WR instincts. Turned to look for the ball very late and very raw in running routes, to say the least. Later in the year I watched Kansas St and he wasn't playing as much as in the beginning of the season.

He ran a 4.52 at the combine, 39" vertical, 10'1" broad jump, 1.57 in the ten yd, 13 wonderlic.
At his pro day, he ran a 4.48, 33.5" vertical, 9'1" broad jump.

He's a project basically for a couple years from now. Atleast he has more talent than Baker who we kept for so long...

yes he has much more talent than baker matt roth will be a very good player

WOW! :eek: the bio on this kid was really impressing! the NFL site has him running in the 4.4 range. it just sounds like he needs some coaching but has all the talent/size/speed to succeed in the NFL. sounds like a great pick-up! :D

Back
Top Bottom