Miami Starting Qb In 2019: Josh Rosen??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Starting Qb In 2019: Josh Rosen???

supernintimdo

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Good idea or bad idea?

Trade 13th pick overall to Arizona. They take Murray 1st overall. We get a guy who we just missed out on last year AND now has a year of NFL experience.

Worth it?

Personally I'd rather get a pass rusher or the best linebacker we can at 13. But this could be an interesting development too.

I'd be okay with it. I wanted Josh Rosen last year, but I'm happy with the Fitz pick.

I think this would allow him two years to prove himself or we could go after Trevor Lawrence.

Can't see this as being a good idea.

Let's identify and go get our guy at QB.

Not for a first. He has played in the NFL, so we saw his ups and downs. He did t really have a good showing, so I don't see how he could be worth a 1.

Nope. Rosen struggled his first year, and even though he could turn it around I'd still rather look elsewhere for a QB.

No thanks. Trading away draft capital is not the best way to go when there are so many holes on the roster. If anything, I would prefer that they trade down and accumulate additional picks for this year or next. I am not sold on anyone in this draft worth trading up for. And there are no players being mentioned as possible available that would be worth a first round pick.

The drafts of the Dolphins have been improving and there have been some good players taken in the last couple of years that can be the core of the team as they rebuild. I don't want to see any of them traded away either just for the sake of making a splash. They can go through 2019 with some salary cap relief/flexibility if they cut some bloated contracts (Parker, Quinn, Branch and Sitton brings about $40 million in available cap and designating Tannehill a June 1 cut would add even more).

I don't want any part of Josh Rosen. The Dolphins just need to draft their guy in one of the next two drafts. I don't want someone else's trash.

Rather trade the Volleyball player and throw in some bloated contracts.

Not trading picks

Good idea or bad idea?

Trade 13th pick overall to Arizona. They take Murray 1st overall. We get a guy who we just missed out on last year AND now has a year of NFL experience.

Worth it?

Personally I'd rather get a pass rusher or the best linebacker we can at 13. But this could be an interesting development too.
Wow, NO!

Back
Top Bottom