Miami t shirt with gun as dolphin... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami t shirt with gun as dolphin...

That shirt is stupid. Anyone who pays 45 bucks for that should be laughed at. It doesn't even look like a gun, it looks like the Dolphin had sex with the Toronto Blue Jay and their lovechild became that logo.

That shirt is stupid. Anyone who pays 45 bucks for that should be laughed at. It doesn't even look like a gun, it looks like the Dolphin had sex with the Toronto Blue Jay and their lovechild became that logo.

tough game for the flyers last night huh ? it'll be okay spacemountain... shhhhhh :aww:

tough game for the flyers last night huh ? it'll be okay spacemountain... shhhhhh :aww:

I hardly saw any of it, i was too busy on the verge of suicide after the Phils took out Charlie Manuel and gave away the game to the Dodgers.

But it's still early for the Flyers. They're going to be one of the best teams in the east. Don't be like the Marlins fans on here and call the Atlantic Division race over in the first 10 games.

The Dolphins players are wearing them.....so......go ahead and laugh......just like any young person would laugh at your Grateful Dead logo with a Dolphins logo in the middle.....

Awesome just found out about this shirt. Just bought the aqua one. thanks for the post.

Thinking about getting this shirt. Can not decide on the color though...

I received my shirt a while ago. Shipping was very fast but I live in Orlando and product shipped from Miami. Quality is amazingly excellent all around. Material, stitching, and print. The shirt is an athletic type fit so if you want it a little loose than order next size up. I love it even though it was expensive. I think it was worth it.

Back
Top Bottom