Miami Tailgating Party | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Tailgating Party

FinHeavenAJ

FinHeaven Lives
Reaction score
Discuss the tailgating party in Miami in this thread. Of course, we'll have to wait until a game is decided to really discuss, but we can do some preplanning :cool:

I'm most likely in, it much depends on my schedule, but I'm usually okay for the Sundays.

I have already made travel plans...

...owing to my sister-in-law getting married to a Coloradan in October, so if the game selected is the Pats then I'm there. If not Have fun, should be a good crack.
:cheer: :cool2:

BTW I know the :nesucks:

Like I said, let's make it the Patsies game. I'm game. I think we would then have to decide on the parking lot and try to get there real early, so we can get a row of cars all linked up, if that is actually possible. CAN'T WAIT!!!

BTW, AJ, when will you decide which game it'll be? Maybe if we get a big enough group, we can all buy our tix together and get some type of group rate and get a Finheaven row in the stadium. Put up some big banners and what not. Just some ideas.

Last edited by a moderator:
I personally liked the last game against the Jets, but the watching the Pats getting beat is great too.

My vote's for the 12/28 game against the Jets, but I also like Marinofan's idea. Either way, I'm down.

Same here, it doesn't matter what game, as long as we win, lol.

i would rather it be the Jets game but i KNOW i wont have money around that time. So its the Pats for me. I will already be there tailgating with my group (we have like 40 or 50 people) but i will definitely show up to the finheaven party!

:missmeth:

I say New England is the game I can make.

But you all wouldn't want a 15 year old kid their watching you with his parents and brother so my vote is void.

I am going to the Bills, Jets and Pats game in Miami. I am going to the Jags game in Jax in October instead of the Titans game this year. I have been and will be slammed at work for quite some time. Maybe I will go to an out of state next season. Tickets go on sale July 19th!!! :D

Back
Top Bottom