Miami Tried To Trade For Matt Stafford Last Year. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Tried To Trade For Matt Stafford Last Year.

Not believing that story. If you are so down on your starting QB that you consider a blockbuster trade for a marginal better QB why would you give that QB you are "down" on a restructure bonus knowing that it will affect your dead cap for the next couple years?
Yep, pretty hard to believe. Gase and Patricia were probably joking about it on the phone and someone thought they were serious.

Something tells me there are going to be a lot of starting QB's Traded / Cut next year.

Marriota is due $20 million. He's a gonner.

This is more the reason we need to take a stab at a QB if possible in 2019 and 2020.

Shut up or put up year for Marriota this year

To me it sounds like more favorable revisionist history by Gase's people to make him look like he was trapped in an unwinnable situation in an attempt to make a large percentage of the unhappy Jets fanbase feel better about his hire.

To me it sounds like more favorable revisionist history by Gase's people to make him look like he was trapped in an unwinnable situation in an attempt to make a large percentage of the unhappy Jets fanbase feel better about his hire.
K8nd of like when Nick Saban started swearing up and down he wanted Brees and not Culpepper.

and we were just one average QB away from going to the Superbowl, what a shame!!!

You may be more right then you actually believe in that statement.

Considering how Miami looked before Tannehill got hurt, if Miami had had a healthy quality QB all season, you never know how good they might have been.

Though getting to the SB us a longshot, getting into the playoffs, and making some noice might not have been out of the question.

K8nd of like when Nick Saban started swearing up and down he wanted Brees and not Culpepper.

You should know that's a lie or your just challenged,..Blame goes to the garbage man.

This surprises me. I was convinced Adam liked and felt he could win with Ryan. Apparently that is horse ****.

Another Mandy special. Ya'll are clickbait suckers

Back
Top Bottom