Miami Vs. K.c., Kinda Weird! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Vs. K.c., Kinda Weird!

WILLIS29

shake em' and bake em'
Reaction score
I'm looking at the schedule for 05' and there are some interesting and exciting games and sub-plots. the game i'm kinda worried and excited about is the K.C.
game. Surtain and knight are surley looking to makle a statement. I wonder if chambers used to beat patrick in training camp on passing drills. We always heard about chambers making circus catches and looking real good in general in camp. Do you guys think Pat is looking forward to one-on-one with CC or is he a little scared. I hope we whoop their a@@!!!!!!!!!!what do you guys think?:fire:

I bet Surtain is looking forward to it, and playing his old team in all. I don't think Sammy, or Patrick have any bad blood with the dolphins though.

Pat may be scared of Chambers but then he remembers Feeley is throwing so he calms down.

GreenMonster said:
Pat may be scared of Chambers but then he remembers Feeley is throwing so he calms down.
you know if chambers gets past surtain into the safties, Sammy will be in deep dodo. I saw him get beat to much!

I don't think there'll be any difference, our passing O will suck against any team with Frerotte and slightly with Feeley. Our passing O has many defenses slobbering over a chance to intercept a pass and take it for a TD.

WILLIS29 said:
you know if chambers gets past surtain into the safties, Sammy will be in deep dodo. I saw him get beat to much!

Agreed, Sammy is still a decent safety in the run game but every year he will be burned more and more in the passing game.. His big plays are starting to go down although I am sure he will still have his share of them..

I can't wait to play KC. The matchups along should be great to watch... Surtain on Chambers and Sammy Knight on McMichael. I can't wait.

Yeah, I think McMichael will be the one to shine in that game. And Ronnie out the back field. Give them a taste of the Priest Holmes of the future!

AZfinfan said:
I don't think Pat fears anyone

definitly Pat doesnt Fear anyone. going agiasnt players like Torry Holt and Marvin Harrison the past few years.....why would he fear CC and AJ?

im excited to see this game as well though with Sammy and Pat.

Unless Pat is slowed by injury or something, I just don't see us throwing to that side of the field very often. I predict a better game from McMichael and Booker.

How about Jets vs. Fins, if Pennington isn't healthy, guess who's going to be starting?????? heheheeheh.

miami_mi said:
How about Jets vs. Fins, if Pennington isn't healthy, guess who's going to be starting?????? heheheeheh.
NO S#$t, I DID NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT! please god let this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WILLIS29 said:
NO S#$t, I DID NOT EVEN THINK ABOUT THAT! please god let this happen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is a game we are all going to watch. He can make up for all those interceptions he threw with us. I would be in football heaven if we can even intercept him one time.

oh my god, us murdering fiedler would make my day. every pass of his an interception :)

Back
Top Bottom