Miami vs Oakland replay on NFL networks right now | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs Oakland replay on NFL networks right now

Saw that, thanks. I don't think I've watched a replay of that game. I DVR'd it and will watch it after Rome. I'm off this week so my Father's Day is all week.

Great play by Fitz and Hollins, but that completion in general is lucky as hell and people shouldn't point at that play and the lttle dump off to Gaskin that he breaks for a 60 yard td as examples of Fitz-magic. One was a bust in coverage aided by a facemask and the other was shoddy tackling and poor pursuit by the Raiders.

Watching Grant let that punt go over his head because he isn't able to track it is so frustrating. I see why Wilson, fuller and waddle were brought in. Grant look like he is on his way out.

Thank God Gailey is done as well. You could tell he actually didn't know what he was calling

Watching Grant let that punt go over his head because he isn't able to track it is so frustrating. I see why Wilson, fuller and waddle were brought in. Grant look like he is on his way out.

Thank God Gailey is done as well. You could tell he actually didn't know what he was calling

Grant is pretty good PR guy. That’s the last thing I’d be criticizing at this stage.

I don't see anyone uprooting Jakeem Grant for special teams duties. He is like our Devin Hester. He has value other than as purely a WR.

Fitzmagic in action.

That game was fun to watch when it happened.

When I saw the "headline" I thought Sea of Hands game.

But, yes that was an amazing play by Fitzpatrick. I'm hoping Washington makes the playoffs and Fitz gets a playoff win.

Back
Top Bottom