Miami vs Syracuse | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs Syracuse

Jaydog57

Crank Yanker
Reaction score
It's time for Miami to take it clean house today. Can't have another sloppy victory like last week. Canes are gonna win, it's in the cards!:D Well, off to G-ville to enjoy a day of Florida teams football, and ta piss off some Noles.:lol: See y'all Sunday afternoon.:cool:

:p

I will be leaving for the game at 12:30, I only live about 30 min away from the OB!

The OB will be a packed house, no doubt. Even better is that there will be a ton of Canes fans, cause unlike FSU, there won't be many fans from the other team.

UM is lookin mighty rosy!!

Miami is looking awfully good! :D Last time I saw it was towards the end of the 3rd Quarter and they were leading 45-0 :eek: :eek: Very nice to see them doing good ;) :cool:

Final score 59-0 :eek: :eek: Damn...That's a slauberknocker ;) :D Very impressive for Miami :D :cool: ;)

Hurricans open up a can of whoop A__!

:)

Miami Hurricans looked totaly awsome today. Attention all media,coaches,and oposing teams to come. There is a catagory(5) Hurrican warning coming your way so lookout hope you have insurance!!!!;)

Hurricans open up a can of whoop A__!

:)

Miami Hurricanes looked totaly awsome today. Attention all media,coaches,and oposing teams to come. There is a catagory(5) Hurricane storm warning coming your way so look out hope you have insurance!!!!;)

Yep...I have insurance :D LOL Unfortunately they are playing my homestate team :( Virginia Tech on Dec 1. 2 days before my birthday..Oh well, VT looked good today as well ;) So it should be a good game! :D :cool:

Washington looked pretty good today as well...Hopefully the Canes can take them..I don't see a problem ;) I think Washington was just really hyped up cause of the rivalry and history between the two teams.

That was a hell of a game. Dorsey put himself back in the Heisman running & we are keeping pace with Nebraska.

what on earth happened...........

to ucla. i thought for sure the canes were gonna play a home town team at the rose bowl this year. i would have gone to that!:eek:

Since DeShaun Foster has been gone, UCLA just kinda crumbled. He won't be back the rest of the year. I guess that's the breaks....

you gotta understand.........

i wouldn't be going to see the bruins win, but lose. its more fun to razz a local team! i went to the washington/michigan game a while back and liked to have never got out of the rose bowl alive! :D

Back
Top Bottom