Miami vs Wisconsin Thread | Page 12 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami vs Wisconsin Thread

Ok, Larry Choker atleast he won with Buth Davis Team!
Rany sham Shannon?/ A joke! # 15 that will drop further.
Freakin Donna Shalin or whatever her joke name is.
Bring back Jimmy Johnson
You need to get a hold of yourself dude :lol:

How the phuk are they going to put two premier teams on that sh**ty field for a bowl game? Players were kicking up huge divots all game long. Ridiculous...

How the phuk are they going to put two premier teams on that sh**ty field for a bowl game? Players were kicking up huge divots all game long. Ridiculous...

Jacory's pocket presence was much more troubling to me.

I'd be more worried about getting manhandled on the offensive and defensive lines. If they could have ran the ball we wouldn't be talking about Jacory. I'd also be worried that most of the guys can't man up to play in 50 degree weather.

I'd be more worried about getting manhandled on the offensive and defensive lines. If they could have ran the ball we wouldn't be talking about Jacory. I'd also be worried that most of the guys can't man up to play in 50 degree weather.

The offensive line has sucked *** all year. The difference is that in the first few games Mark Whipple realized this, so he designed quick plays for Jacory. Then, for some odd reason, he stopped. And when he stopped, the o-line was exposed, because they couldn't hold blocks for more than 2 seconds. It's sure gonna be nice getting some new bodies on that o-line next year.

Plus - I haven't read through this thread, but has anybody mentioned Sean Spence? Man, was he a disappointment yesterday....

The offensive line has sucked *** all year. The difference is that in the first few games Mark Whipple realized this, so he designed quick plays for Jacory. Then, for some odd reason, he stopped. And when he stopped, the o-line was exposed, because they couldn't hold blocks for more than 2 seconds. It's sure gonna be nice getting some new bodies on that o-line next year.

Plus - I haven't read through this thread, but has anybody mentioned Sean Spence? Man, was he a disappointment yesterday....

Exactly, what happened to any sort of a short passing game? That O-Line is just gross to watch.

Sean Spence was awful yesterday. So was Randy Phillips, he got blown up on the first TD run and then looked like he just gave himself up on the second one instead of trying to fight through a block. The whole defense was out of position most of the night. But that's par for the course with this bunch. A bad angle by Ray Ray sprang that 50+ yard run by John Clay.

I did think that Vernon had a pretty good game.

Exactly, what happened to any sort of a short passing game? That O-Line is just gross to watch.

Sean Spence was awful yesterday. So was Randy Phillips, he got blown up on the first TD run and then looked like he just gave himself up on the second one instead of trying to fight through a block. The whole defense was out of position most of the night. But that's par for the course with this bunch. A bad angle by Ray Ray sprang that 50+ yard run by John Clay.

I did think that Vernon had a pretty good game.

Yeah I agree with you. It makes me wonder how we ever beat Ga Tech, who runs a far superior running attack. I just hope this isn't the way Randy operates. This team just dies at the end of every year. That's why I was thrilled with the USF beatdown. But our linebackers and safety play was just awful last night.

And yeah, Vernon was a beast. I didn't think our D-line played too poorly last night. We got a lot of pressure without blitzing. Moncur was phenomenal on third downs. Always at the quarterback. It's just that nobody wanted to cover the tight ends.

Back
Top Bottom