Miami Want's to to get revenge against the Jags! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Want's to to get revenge against the Jags!

Wdolfan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
Those self toating bstrds are in for for a south florida whoopping! The Miami Dolphins looked past the wimpy NY (football) Giants to concentrate on the total ripping of the jag offs!. Oh, no more the Boselli the vanellie. or the turn your head & coughlin. Miami wiil let Jack off ville know that it was a mistake to to trifle with the big dog of Miami!. They got they're Token 62-9 (or what ever) win.......now pay back is a bitch!

4-1 Guaranteed!

Oh you know it. They won't overlook this game. They are just as hungry and will know that sucky teams are what you make examples of.

Originally posted by Wdolfan
Those self toating bstrds are in for for a south florida whoopping! The Miami Dolphins looked past the wimpy NY (football) Giants to concentrate on the total ripping of the jag offs!. Oh, no more the Boselli the vanellie. or the turn your head & coughlin. Miami wiil let Jack off ville know that it was a mistake to to trifle with the big dog of Miami!. They got they're Token 62-9 (or what ever) win.......now pay back is a bitch!

4-1 Guaranteed!

It has been too long, I don't think it will really mather. The two teams have changed a lot since then.

I don't know. The core of Miami's defensive players during that loss are still here. Surtain, Madison, Bowens, Thomas, Taylor, Marion, etc. I think Rob Konrad was here. Jay Fiedler was on the other side, heh.

The defense is what got embarrassed in that game. They let Fred Taylor and James Stewart run all over them, and let Jimmy Smith and Mark Brunell pass all over them, and even let Fiedler pass all over them. Anyway the Jags and Phins played during the preseason and I didn't sense any animosity, but then again the Phins players probably sure as heck realized that there's no way in the world they will let the Jags win the regular season contest. No way.

Anyway I think we'll see if this Miami team repeats its mistakes. They laid an egg against the Texans, who they grossly underestimated, because they were too arrogant and were looking ahead to the Jets game a little perhaps. Now the Dolphins face a rookie quarterback and a team that will probably be 0-5...and the Dolphins might get caught looking ahead to yet another division rival, the Patriots.

So we'll see if history repeats itself. Do NOT panic if it does. All it would mean is the phins are 3-2 and extremely upset with themselves heading into a very important division game...which is not a bad place for the Phins to be in. Might be worst if the Phins are 4-1 and brash thinking they are so good because of their 4-1 record that they don't need to take division games as seriously as they would a playoff game.

Last edited by a moderator:
For Christ sake CK do you have any passion? You are so bent on being a discovered free lance Dolphins journalist that you put aside your first & really only viable commodity (A DOLPHINS FAN) all the rest is internet excrement. Let it go & go back to your day job.

Originally posted by Wdolfan
For Christ sake CK do you have any passion? You are so bent on being a discovered free lance Dolphins journalist that you put aside your first & really only viable commodity (A DOLPHINS FAN) all the rest is internet excrement. Let it go & go back to your day job.

Damn, what the hell is wrong with you?

Another guy who obviously walked away from a debate with me disgruntled and holding a grudge. Its kind of funny.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
they don't need to take division games as seriously as they would a playoff game.

I don't think that they would make that mistake since it's what cost them a playoff berth last year. Winning the game against the Patriots would give us a breather since we would be assure to go at least 3-3 against afc east. And they would still have a home game against the Jets, so we could see at least a 4-2 afc east record.

But if I remember correctly we were 2-0 against our division too last year before the injury to Fiedler...

Back
Top Bottom