Miami Will have to need this roster to qualify for a spot next year | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Will have to need this roster to qualify for a spot next year

Plus we have some of our own to sign, not all, but a bunch of these will be signed, and that eats away your cap.

Lemon, Barnes, Welker, Bowens, Traylor, Holliday, Vickerson, Spragan, Bell, Tillman just to name a few.

Go see The Skins Past Acquisitions!!

4 to 5 big names every year!! Are they playing madden?

I refuse to believe that we have fallen so low that we are using the Washington Redskins as examples of what we should be aspiring to be.

Instead of destroying our cap getting every high profile free agent that may be out there, I'm in favor of judicious free agent pickups that fit the system supplimented by smart drafting. I think I heard a legend about a team doing that and having success once or twice.

we'renot the skins...where did that get them?
brandon lloyd and randle el aren't exactly on the same level as thomas and clements...

if we get one of those free agents consider that a success. we have more cap room then 18 teams...since the cap keeps growing everyone has cap room. how you get the big name guys is how much of the cap room you are willing to spend on big names, and we have not been able to do that the last couple seasons

Plus we have some of our own to sign, not all, but a bunch of these will be signed, and that eats away your cap.

Lemon, Barnes, Welker, Bowens, Traylor, Holliday, Vickerson, Spragan, Bell, Tillman just to name a few.
Traylor will retire!!

Vickerson is useless Spargan is a Free agent bust Tillman Holliday will sign with another team

You dont build a champion through Free Agency. You build one through the draft.

With that roster's interior defense we would get run on more that the Colts. Cory Redding and Kevin Carter inside? And which would play NT? Our current roster is better than this proposed one. Except ofcourse for the LBs and the Secondary.

why would nate clements join the dolphins, when half of his career picks have come against the dolphins and he always has career games against the dolphins except when chris chambers otrched him for 240 yards last season? that does'nt make sense? how could miami afford clements, davis, adlaius thomas? are we even sure ricky will come back? what if the nfl doesn't allow his re-instatement? what if he fails another test? why is randy mueller the gm?

Sorry but we will be lucky and fortunate to pull 2-3 good names out of FA.

Our biggest targets should be Lance Briggs or Adaleius Thomas at LB. Take whichever we can get.

After that look at solid role players. I would love Asante Samuel if NE doesnt resign him. Hes a solid cover corner, which we need. Hes not a spectacular/shutdown guy but he gets the job done. Plus it takes away from the Pats, always a plus.

And then just some depth and backups.

FA is really best used to add an impact player or two here and there. The Washington Redskins are a team that exemplies failure through FA. Every year they overpay for the fad of the year and second rate players who go and bust. Sorry, dont want that.

Sign 2-3 quality guys, including one impact guy, then use the draft to supplement what we have. That is the way to go.

Build through Draft=NE patriots
Build through FA=Washington 'Skins

Nizzo is da man!!! BUT, my QB's:

1. DC
2. Brohm
3. Lemon (no more Joey for me).

brian brohm is garbage, he plays in a pass-happy offense, he wont last in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom