Miami Will have to need this roster to qualify for a spot next year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Miami Will have to need this roster to qualify for a spot next year

QB- Daunte Culpepper
QB- Brian Brohm He isnt declaring, if we where to draft a QB in rd one it would Russell, because of the Saban ties. Still IMO we are trading down, for 2 1sts, and draft a LT and an OLB.

QB- Joey Harrington I rather keep Lemon.
HB- Ronnie Brown
HB- Ricky Williams
HB- Sammy Morris If Ricky does come back, we arent resigning Sammy with the season he is having, we would resign Minor to vet minimum.

FB- Darian Barnes He sucks, we have benched him already, Peele is getting the snaps at FB instead. We need a new FB.

TE- Randy Mcmichael
TE- Daniel Graham We arent paying his price for just a blocking TE, I rather keep Peele.

LT- Leonard Davis Expensive and better suited for OG than LT, I rather draft Staley after trading down.
RT- Vernon Carey
C- Rex Hadnot
LG- L.J Shelton
RG- Eric Steinbach Expensive and not well suited for our schemes, I rather Dockery, or Dielman.

WR- Chris Chambers
WR- Derek Hagan
WR- Wes Welker
WR- Drafteee Booker stays.

DE- Jason Taylor
DE- Justin Smith ????? Man you took this overboard. Roth will start there.
DT- Corey Redding He sucks, and he is a passrushing DE, has nothing to do as our NT. Wilkinson stays, and we draft DeMarcus Tyler with our second to groom, and spell him and play 3rd down.
DT- Kevin Carter

LB- Channing Crowder
LB- Zach Thomas
LB- Adaluis Thomas Are we the Redskins or what? If we do trade down I want Staley for LT and Woodley for this spot, Woodly by the way is a carbon copy of Thomas.

CB- Will Allen
CB- Nate Clements I rather try Jason allen there.
FS- Yeremiah Bell
SS- Jason Allen Hill has been playing well, and still has several yaers left in his contract.

Ill add this, I want to get rid of Mare at K, draft a kicker somewhere.

I agree with the Madden comments. This is a bunch of dream talk. 20 teams have more cap room than us and we have 30 FA of our own to resign depending on who we keep. The only way we will get better is to draft well. The past 10 years we have had no picks and kept building through FA and look where that got us. Players like Will Allen, David Boston, Reggie Howard and Joey.

LB- Adaluis Thomas Are we the Redskins or what? If we do trade down I want Staley for LT and Woodley for this spot, Woodly by the way is a carbon copy of Thomas

No he is most certainly not. He's got a similiar build at a similiar position, that is about it. You know how many converted DE's have his kind of versatility? I'll answer: None. Most of these guys are just defensive ends who stand up and occasionally drop into a short zone. Odds are Woodley is never going to be anything more then that.

Plus we have some of our own to sign, not all, but a bunch of these will be signed, and that eats away your cap.

Lemon, Barnes, Welker, Bowens, Traylor, Holliday, Vickerson, Spragan, Bell, Tillman just to name a few.
Hey Greg you missed it. Dom is keeping Joey and Cleo will be a free agent and playing some where else.:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom